[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have met a girl at uni and I think she likes me. Today was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I have met a girl at uni and I think she likes me. Today was the 2nd time we sat next to each other during class. We also walked to the bus station together. She is overweight and at least 10cm smaller than me. Her body is a 4~5/10 at best. Her face is 6/10.

I want to keep this acquaintance on a professional level a.k.a. friendzone her BUT wouldn't mind if she would like to suck my dick and lets me play with her small tits. I am not romantically interested in her.

How do I get her to suck my dick without putting too much effort into this acquaintance?
>>
>>17126571
Ask her how much for a blow job. Don't beat around the bush if you don't want a LTR.
>>
>>17126571
>be overweight
>have small tits
I feel sorry for these women.
>>
>>17126571

Mention in a random convo that "oh *thing* me and my girlfriend love to do that!"
>>
>>17126829
What? How would that help when I tell her that I have a gf?

I want her to know that she has no chances to get me and that sucking my dick will be the only way for her to make me spend time with her.
>>
>>17126907
Mention how bored you are of your girlfriend and wanting something risky these days. Say how since it's an open relationship you wanna try get head from another girl to make or something
>>
>>17126571
>>17126907
Not sure why you think this is a valid option. These things do happen in real life but even then the guy typically invests more and is more vague about the prospect of getting together, so they sort of organically develop into a pattern where she is in too deep to say no to a bit of intimacy. This is also high risk because for all the times that the girl is fucked up enough to go with this, there are way more times where it ends with her telling him to fuck off and that he's an asshole for leading her on.

Just going up to a stranger and going "hey, not interested in more but I guess you can suck my dick" does not work ever. It baffles me that you'd think there was a magical way of phrasing/putting this that would not make anyone want to walk away from you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.