[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so I got this girls number I work with. She gave it to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 57608741.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
57608741.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
Ok so I got this girls number I work with. She gave it to me when I asked. She's pretty religious and I'm not sure if she has much dating experience. We've flirted and held long eye contact etc. I texted her yesterday and we had a decent convo. She hasn't attempted to text me on her own accord yet. I think I'll have to give her death by a thousand cuts instead of point blank asking her out. Women do this all the time by just being around and friendly till you finally date them. How do I accomplish this as a man?
>>
1. Ask her out
2. Don't expect or try to force sex, given her religious background that would be wrong
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
>>17126214
Thanks anon. I would ask her out but I'm pretty sure the answer would be no so I was thinking get her to hang out with me and burrow my way into her heart like a tick
>>
>>17126219
You do realise that thos shit will backfire?! At the end it will be you falling for her and she'll be walking all over you. Just leave it while you still have an option.
>>
>>17126258
Ya i suppose that's a possibility. I just know if i confront her with asking her out I'll get the goddamn I don't feel that way about you speech. Luckily no friend zone tho we aren't friends
>>
File: wait.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
thx to the anons that toasted. I'll be keeping tabs on this bread if ya'll care to help a /b/ro out. Would like a variety of advice before i pull the trigger.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.