[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a man i feel kinda used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I will greentext the most part of the story until I get to the point of yesterday
>met a girl in octomber 2015
>liked her, she liked me, things evolved from there
>i kinda bitched out first, went all jokes and shit then suddenly stopped when i realised I like her a lot
>fast forward some weeks, have sex.
>next day she "brokes up with me" (never been officially together)
>she doesnt want to continue. Ok, move on from here.
>I try to move on, she tells me she might be pregnant, thank god she was not
>after this, block her. Acting all crazy just to get in touch with me...finally we speak, she proposes some kind of friends with benefits, meh, I don't think so. Next night get drunk, gave her an oral.
>forgot to mention, she does not want penetrative(or whateve is it called) sex.
>I got nothing.
>ok bitch, gtfo
>she messages me on facebook like once in two days, I respond but I am cold
She messaged me last night to go to her place and fix her laptop. I went (as a friend), nothing happend except some light kissing initiated by me. I really had feelings for this girl, I think they are all gone now, I feel like she uses me like an emotional tampon when she feels down or whatever but for some reason can't totally ignore the bitch. In 2 days it's her bithday, I got her some gift (an expensive bottle of wine because i'm a fucking faggot that spends money without thinking). After this I want to end it completely with her.
Wat do /adv/? I feel like I am trapped in this shit and can't get out. When I crawl out of this mess she drags me back in at all costs. What the fuck is this shit?
>pic not related, here, have a nice wallpaper
>>
>>17125947
OP I'm in a nearly identical situation, except the toxic girl is moving and I have a ship date already planned for the Navy. Push these toxic people out of your life, and forget about them entirely. She seems like the type to dwell on past relationships, the type to not forget and not forgive. These are toxic people that thrive on making others feel the same pain they feel. What I recommend you do is learn from this and push them away ASAP, don't talk to them, don't buy anything from them and don't respond to them, make her forget you as you did to her. Next tim scout a person's personality for a longer period before your get invested in them and always have an escape plan if shit goes south. If you're not attached by anything (I.e. Child, marriage, family, etc.) then get the fuck out of there ASAP
>>
The problem is that I cant get out that easily. Jokingly, last night I mentioned blocking her again. She fucking freaked out and said "no one blocks me" (i was like, bitch, i do) and then she mentioned she will show up at my place if I block her (we live like 2 mins apart).
How the fuck I tell her to GTFO for ever? I really really like the idea(just the idea) of her, she's a nice person, cute and all but fuck, I am all messed up and she's not. I want her to dissapear but she keeps pushing.
>>
>>17126030
Have you tried just straight up telling her that you don't want to continue this anymore? Sometimes you need to be blunt and to the point with people for them to understand.
>>
Yeah, I did. I feel that she does not know what she actually wants. I really feel that I need to push her away, at least for the moment. I don't need drama in my life right now, finals and shit are coming and this is the hardest year in college, I really need to focus on the important things not shit like this. I enjoy her company and all but she makes me feel worthless somehow. I can't explain it.
>>
So lemme get this straight, you actually like her but she's not making it easy for you, and you instantly give up instead of confirming to her that you're a good man, when she clearly just wants to be sure you're not going to be a pushover?

If you actually want her out of her life, you should celebrate your celibacy alone with your bottle of wine. Giving her a gift would obviously send mixed signals, and just give her another reason to beg.
>>
>>17126085
Yeah, I like her, like, a lot but, and there's a bit BUT i understand that she is messing things up for me right now. What can I tell her to "confirm to her that I am a good man"? I always (since we know each other) supported her in all that she does. She took gym as a hobby, supported her, she told me that I don't like her looks (at the moment, and that's why I support her going to the gym). What the fuck? I told her she's beautiful (trust me, she is), she told me that she's not. I can't do this shit anymore.
I paid half of my weekly money for that bottle of wine, I would better keep it that drink it. I want this to be the last thing I ever (i mean ever) give to her and then make myself a missing person at least for a few months until I sort my shit.
I do not enjoy celibacy but she makes it hard (too hard) for me. She's stubborn and does not know what she wants...i can't offer her that because I don't know what she wants.
I think she's the one sending mixed signals, one day begging me to fuck her and the other going cold like nothing happend. Probably I am emotionally retarded or something...
>>
You both sound like basket cases. Either you want to tough it out and be with her or you don't, but don't say you want it one way and act the other way. If you want her gone, no gifts. If you want to be with her, stop being a bitch.
>>
I want to be with her man, she, aparently, does not want a relationship but she wants to keep contact and ocasionalyl fuck. I am not ok with this because I can fuck others and have absolutely NO emotions involved.
I told her to "let's go serious" and she was like nah, i like it this way. What can I understand from this? That she does not want a relationship, she only wants someone to fuck her right when she wants it. I am up to that if she fucks me right, which she did not until now. In 2 months of sex I have not came once with her.
Last night she was talking to some dude and she was mocking him or whatever it is called in front of me...she practically told me everything. He was very pushy in terms of "let's go out". I did not liked it, i was like, what if she did this thing / or does this thing with me? Talking to other dudes about me...fucking bitch. I have some anger on her and I like her (kind of) at the same time. As I previously mentioned I think I am emotionally retarded or some shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.