[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life help, view, guidance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1462134542577.png (294 KB, 600x506) Image search: [Google]
1462134542577.png
294 KB, 600x506
Hello all I really need help I dont know what the fuck to do right now. I am having a mid life crisis, I think.. I'm tearing up trying to type this. I don't know what I'm going to do in life. I need help guide understanding. I have a job and I like it however not sure how long it will last? I didn't go to college. I hate to study my ADD it too wild when I try to study. I have a decent life however I'm freaking out because of a girl. I know she likes me we hung out before and it got wild. Since that day all I can think of her her her her. Like what if things work out? I like her a lot. My friends are saying ride the lighting but I know lighting has an end and don't want to see it that way. She's smart, kind, lovely and know what she wants in life and then I look at me... I'm a cluster. I feel bad for her... I'm a hard woker but I feel like I have nothing.... I always wanted to know what love was but now I'm afraid to.. anyone's been on this same boat?

So I guess thats why I'm here I need some advice from couples if possible or someone been in a serious relationship, and some guidance on life.
>>
I guess its more like im comfortable in life and the water is rippling and not sure how I feel...
>>
>>17125748
How old are you ?
>>
File: photo.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
RIDE THE LIGHTNING
>>
>>17125813
29 this year..
>>
>>17125819
I want to but its going to hurt.
>>
File: tumblr_nwfachezC31sxm7fjo1_1280.jpg (366 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwfachezC31sxm7fjo1_1280.jpg
366 KB, 1024x1024
>>17125840
RIDE THE LIGHTNING
>>
Really freaking out. I'm just not so good with unexpected situation. I like her but I'm scared of the future if there is any.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.