[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where I work there is a 19 year old employee trying to get with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 750x1334
Where I work there is a 19 year old employee trying to get with a 15 year old employee. I myself think that this is wrong. And it's illegal where I live. Is this something I should intervene on? I let one of my mangers know and she said keep an eye out
>>
>>17125671
Let people live their lives you fucking autist. Don't you have better things to do? What if the guy was one year younger? Would your panties still be all twisted up in a self righteous knot? Get a life
>>
>>17125671
How about minding your own business?
>>
>>17125671
Do it OP fucking wreck him, you didn't have a good life why should the youth of today have one. Bonus points if you can get him on a sex offender list.
>>
If you like getting your nose in someone else's life, don't be surprised when they come at you and break it.
>>
Seems like you already have intervened by telling a manager about it. Not really much more to be done other than what you said you'd do, and report back if something blatant happens.

At the end of the day, it's not a very significant age gap, I don't think much really needs to be done unless one of them is blatantly uncomfortable with the other's attention.
>>
15 year old employee??? How is that even possible
>>
>>17125752

Where do you live that you can't work at 15?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.