[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An Age Old Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462401053588.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1462401053588.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
So recently ive been faced with this question alot...
Why when a man sleeps with lots of women is he a player yet a woman does the same and shes a slut?
My thought was always that men dont respect their bodies and women do
Also men have obv way more testosterone
MALE AND FEMALE anon answers please...
I would like a concrete answer so i can end this looping conversation
Cheers
>>
>>17125442
Because women always know their baby belongs to them. The man doesn't know unless the woman is faithful. If the man is sleeping around, no biggie. If the woman is sleeping around, the paternity of her child is in doubt.
>>
I'm a young male.

Truthfully, I don't really care either way.
It's not my thing.

I suppose there is a natural inclination to be jealous/envious of men who are able to easily get with women because so many of us find it difficult to become intimate with others.

I think it's for that same reason that some men are jealous of women, as typically, a women doesn't have to be considered above-average in order to engage in casual intimate relations with men, as a lot of men generally don't hold that high of standards.

I imagine the spite or distaste that women have for other women who act in this manner likely spouts from either self justification, or a self-important sense of self respect.

As I stated though, I really don't care. I try not to look at male and female, but rather just people.

What it boils down to is: It's hard for you, so it's awesome if you can do it. It's easy for you, but that doesn't mean you should do it.

Just bullshit overall.
>>
It's very simple.

Having sex as a woman is absolutely easy. There is very little effort involved. The average woman could ask most men she knew to have sex, and they would do so at the drop of a hat.

The average man on the other hand has to really work to get laid. They have to be confident, funny, conversational and entertaining before anything else. Getting laid as a man is a serious challenge.

Women are meant to be choosy because it's a biological imperative to choose the best genes for future offspring. On a base level, women who sleep with a lot of men lose respect from others because A/ they're easy and B/ they aren't selective.

It's not a matter of sexism, it's a matter of practicalities. Getting laid is easy for women and hard for men.
>>
>>17125464
I guess why this is still a thing could come down to simple biology.

Men are generally programmed to try to spread their genes to whomever they can, while women must take care in who's genes they take on for the survival of their own.

I'd like to believe we aren't so simple, but... We are.
>>
>>17125442
>Why when a man sleeps with lots of women is he a player yet a woman does the same and shes a slut?
The man is a slut too.
>>
Sex isn't equal for both sexes and the women that cry about it are most likely the ones that don't want to get judged for getting drunk and fucking some dude they met 2 hours ago
>>
>>17125463
that is actually the main reason of the double standard in wester society, I believe
>>
>>17125463
Unless she uses condoms and only raw dogs with her main squeeze
>>
>>17125442
For men it can't be helped, it's purely physical. Women are emotionally driven. When a man makes an emotional as well as physical connection to a woman, it's a big deal for him. That's why when he sees that woman making a physical and emotional connection with another man it hurts more. Thus, the stigma.
>>
>>17125512
This. Men are whores, too.
>>
>>17125477
THE ONLY ANSWER
H
E

O
N
L
Y

A
N
S
W
E
R
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.