[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Constipation and Solution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
So i've been constipated all damn weekend.

I've tried everything, even a prescription laxative. It hurts and i can't eat anything.

Worth noting, i have had an infection for a few weeks which may have caused it in the first place, and am on antibiotics now(day 2 of 7).

the laxative helped me get out a bunch of liquid fecal matter, but the problem is that the heavy turd blocking things up is still there and won't come out.

I have tried everything.
>Hot bath
>footstool
>tablespoon of halfnhalf(im lactose intolerant)
>teaspoon of vegetable oil
>prune juice
>coffee
>acidic food and drink(IBS, usually it guarantees 2 hours on the toilet)
>massaging the stomach area
>walking around
>lots of water and liquids(which aren't a problem to get down thank god. i find fruit juice is nice for getting in some vitamins).

is there ANY other advice you can give me?
>>
There are various yoga sequences that promote healthy motions. Search it.
>>
>>17125406
okay. will that break down the stuff blocking it though?

its already at the end of the colon, it just won't come out.
>>
Try taking a tablespoon of olive oil.
Apparently a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses helps too.
Also lots of prunes.
>>
>>17125523
I did the oil thing already. i can't eat any more but i've been drinking prune juice, and mixing in my metamucil with it. Nasty cocktail but i hoped it would fix things.

I'm also told that it is my rectum, not my anus.
>>
Seriously... start packing your asshole with vaseline. Get a lot up there since when that turd starts coming out it will feel like you're getting raped by an elephant.

Also if you're still taking the anitb's, start taking stool softener NOW!
>>
enema
>>
>>17125657
i have stool softener. i'll pick vaseline up at the store today along with some gloves.
>>
>>17125664
Have you tried Miralax? That shit works amazingly.
>>
>>17125690
got some prescription from the doctor, started it yesterday.
>>
two more questions,

how long should the miralax take?
Will it soften/remove the hardened stool blocking my rectum from pooping?
>>
>>17125391
Try drinking coffee and then doing aerobic exercise like running (if you can).Always makes me shit.
>>
>>17125391
do you have white castle where you live?
eat some of that, i can almost guarantee that whatever is in your digestive tract will be evacuated within 2 hours
>>
Laxatives wont help trust me you will just pour liquid around the turd and it will sting.
Get a glove and some lube and put them fingers inside chop it up pull out little pieces at a time.

I had this once,all fckin day a turd stuck at the end of the bowel chopped it up a bit with fingers then pushed it out. Wasnt fun,later got hospitalised coz of heavy cramping and vomiting bile. Turns out i probably have crohns disease. Good luck.
>>
/fit/ here

5 scoop protein shake. Youll shit everything out.
>>
>>17125391
Half prune juice, half milk. Warm it up a bit.
It's called a brown cow and works wonders.
>>
>>17126590
pretty much what its been doing.
>>
>>17125391
apple tea before you to sleep, it's called chamomile tea, don't eat too much before you go to sleep eat a fruit?
when you wake up drink 2 cups of water or one cup
before you go to sleep also drink one cup of water and before you shower drink one cup of water
eat less of what makes you constipated
>>
>>17125659
enema is good but you can pass out from this
>>
fecal matter that comes out is 95% liquid.

burns so bad, outer area of ring now spotty w/ blood. terrified to poop more.
>>
hurts SO BAD. can't use wet tissue paper either, hurts worse.

Only thing that kinda works is petrolium jelly, and it doesn't stop it, only makes it less painful to wipe.

what do i do now?
>>
Me too op. But not as bad as you. I have crohn's disease and I'm on my period. My poor bowels are enduring so much right now.
>>
i considered putting anbesol on the injured area, like mixing it with petrolium jelly and using it but i wasn't sure enough to go through with it.
>>
Get a microlax enema from the pharmacy. It's 5ml of liquid you put in your bum and you'll feel the need to go within minutes. Good luck.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.