[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have I been raped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 750x1069) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 750x1069
Hello all,

I have been obsessed for three days with the idea that I had been raped.

On Friday evening I weng out with a guy I met on Facebook. We drank too much wine and then we decided to go home.

On the road, I don't know why, I suggested that he came to my home.
We sat on my sofa, then he asked me to make a cup of tea.
I was still very drunk but I can remember I was lucid.
Then we kissed each other. He took my shirt off, and he undressed too. We only kept our undies.
He asked me to go to the bed. I agreed and I laid next to him.

Actually I did'nt want to do all that but I was too drunk. My friend realized that I was reluctant and he got up, put his clothes on and decided to leave.

Then I sent a sms to ask him if we had sex, and he answered that we didn't.

I was very disgusted and ashamed so I had a shower and I remember I listened to the radio before going to sleep.

All of this in my home should have lasted around 1 hour (according to the time when I sent textos).

When he left I was drunk but I said to myself "remember nothing happened", because I know I can imagine things afterwards and being afraid.
But now it happens. I'm afraid that when we were lying on the bed I got asleep or got amnesia.

But I think it's not rational. It's just fears. What do you think?
>>
You put yourself in a poor position because you were intoxicated, you engaged in the act and didn't object, and you had a friend that bore witness to most of it.

You were not raped, you made a bad decision and now you regret it. Do you honestly want to get somebody locked up because of it?
>>
>>17125374

Beyond that, he was drunk too, so if he did rape you, you also raped him and will have to admit that in court.
>>
I'd like the tape you long and hard is what i think
Mmmm
>>
>>17125387
>>17125374
>tfw the memes are true and women can really ruin your life and make you a sex offender just because they regret having sex with you
fuck

I need to rethink my life
>>
What hole did you imagine he was raping? Your ass nice and hard until i was sore for days? Raping your drooling passed out mouth hard, fucking the shit out of it? As for your pussy, how hot is it?
>>
Can i finger your butt if i get you drunk?
>>
No, you were not raped. Get off your lucid paranoid horse.

"I did not want to do all that but I was too drunk" Is the absolute lamest excuse I have ever heard. Unless you actively told him no, stop, I do not want to, etc., it's not rape. The fact that he got up and left because you were uncomfortable is a hero move on his part. Learn from your experience and drink responsibly in the future.
>>
Opie live your life with no ragrets
You fucked up since you made a regret
You're so fucking stupid. It's not rape. You just feel ashamed and embarrassed.

People like you make me sick because you confuse regretful sex with actual, traumatizing rape. People like you have made rape a buzzword. Watered it down and muddied it's actual meaning and weight.

Do us all a favor and throw away the alcohol so you don't make any more stupid decisions
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 600x903
I know it may sound weird but I really have trouble trusting myself. I am imagining things like "He poured rape drug in my wine or in my tea". But if it was rape drug I would have woke up much later. And I don't remember I got asleep, but I'm so confused now.
>>
>>17125417
so if you weren't raped what's the issue? Why do you cling to this?
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 461x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 461x640
I think I just have regrets and now I am getting insane. Your opinions matter thank you
>>
>>17125417
Rape drug, huh. What rape drug? Most rape drugs render the individual unconscious, and you clearly started engaging in this act long before you were unconscious. You were drunk. Jesus, OP. You're really trying to criminalize somebody due to your own ignorance.
>>
>>17125369
Oh fuck off you shitty troll. Stop trying to make women look bad to match your fantasy of them all being evil lying bitches who will falsely accuse any man who so much as looks at them funny with rape.
>>
>>17125369
bait thread is bait.

Killyourself. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I'm not a troll and I'm a man. Stop being childish.
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 400x558
Does someone know about rape drugs? I want to be sure we didn't have sex.
>>
>>17125532
You need some serious mental help please visit a doctor.
>>
>>17125532
Go to a mental health center. They'll help you.

Explaining commonly used drugs isn't going to help you. Nothing is going to help you. You were given an answer, you were told why it happened, and you refuse to believe it. Go get help. We aren't qualified to provide you the help that you need.
>>
" We drank too much wine and then we decided to go home. "

This is just regret m8, my only advice is don't think into it too much, and try to keep your mind off of it for awhile. Try not to be too ashamed by your sexuality, the only dangers are STD's and getting pregnant, but those are pretty much irrelevent unless you're retarded.
>>
>>17125532

Won't let me reply because I am a scrub, but to explain rape drugs, they typically are very noticeable. They either all taste like piss even in alcohol because idiots put too much in, or it would have left your system by now. This is why rape cases are fucked, unless it is immediately reported, it will quickly devolve into he said she said shit, which 90% of the time is just what people think or feel rather than fact, because the evidence is already so degraded it is null.
>>
Current year and all that
>>
>>17125417

To be honest, not trying to be snarky at all, it sounds like you have a real problem with paranoia. I'd really consider seeing someone about it. Feeling weird and vulnerable after an event like this is normal, but this is a pretty extreme response, and potentially dangerous if you buy into it too much.
>>
Yeah it sounds like you have been. Report it
>>
>>17125417
>if it was rape drug I would have woke up much later
Okay well there you.

>And I don't remember I got asleep
Literally happens to me all the time especially when I'm drinking. I'll be watching a movie or on the computer downstairs, then I'll wake up upstairs in bed and not remember the transition at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 640x960
I meant that I think I didn't fall asleep. But now I'm not sure, I don't know if I can trust my memories. But it could be anxiety
>>
>>17125395
Feminist have won I have no idea why men even bother with women because they want to make sure they can accuse you of rape even after a year later or ten years later. Also things like sexual assault awarness day exits to remind you that you're a potential rapist and that you need to be in constant fear.
>>
>>17125369
>Actually I did'nt want to do all that but I was too drunk.
>But I was lucid

Something doesn't add up, OP. Why don't you just admit that you simply regret not having self control?
>>
>>17125686
Op is male.
>>
>>17125369
Just suck a big fat cock you fucking cunt,you brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>17125655
You have gotten enough answers yet you refuse to accept the facts and keep living in your little dream world that can potentially ruin someones life. You need mental help now fuck off and get it or do the world a favor and kys.
>>
File: 1415188733643.gif (506 KB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
1415188733643.gif
506 KB, 294x233
>>17125655
Do a favor to all of us and kill yourself.
>>
>>17125369
Sounds to me you should be glad you met a guy that respected your reluctance and was gentleman enough to leave
>>
To the people slamming OP, I just gotta say, it's pretty fucking self defeating to behave aggressively towards someone with a victim complex. People like you are the reason Anita has a platform and the Ghostbusters movie gets free marketing.

And anyway, OP pretty clearly has some sort of mental issue going on here, it's not like there's anything vindictive behind this.
>>
>get drunk
>send very clear hints that you want sex
>decide you actually don't when you get into the bedroom
>the guy decides to respect your reluctance and leaves
>"omg I think I was raped by that evil man"

Women like you deserve to be raped and I mean really raped, not "imaginary" raped. You're so ashamed that you're a slut that you're making shit up to put the blame on this man even though he did literally nothing wrong. You would be willing to destroy someone's life over something that didn't happen because you wish you never let it get as well set up as it did, and this is all something you did. He did everything right in that situation, you're just being an irrational cunt who did everything wrong and want an excuse to not be held accountable.

Even though this is almost certainly a fake scenario, this shit has happened before and fucked up lives that had no reason to be fucked up. Please fucking kill yourself if this is real, if not then I still want you to fuck off because I legit mad right now.
>>
If you have to ask, the answer is no.
>>
File: 1397317618397.jpg (158 KB, 700x729) Image search: [Google]
1397317618397.jpg
158 KB, 700x729
Hello tumblr.
>>
>guy drugs you to rape you
>don't have sex with you because you don't look like you want it and just leaves
>it's rape ???

????????
>>
Idiot OP
>>
>>17125890
Except the guy didn't even drug her. It's clearly not rape and I don't know how anyone can even begin to defend her.
>>
oh boy, here we go...another woman is bragging about her rape fantasy.
>>
File: eye-roll.jpg (62 KB, 376x398) Image search: [Google]
eye-roll.jpg
62 KB, 376x398
>>17125369
>>
>>17125846
No really, women fantasize about this shit constantly...then play it out as if they didn't like it, when really they did.
>>
>>17125655
As if it even fucking matters. You're basically asking "hey do I get to call this rape because I really want to"
>>
>>17125847
>>17125903
>>17125914
Op is male. Now what?
>>
>>17125920
Exactly...
>>
>>17125933
It doesn't matter if op is male...bitches really think like this. Trust me.
>>
>>17125933
So, we all know OP is lying. Everyone is just mad at the situation now because this shit actually happens, word for word.
>>
>>17125417
Typical rape drug let's you wake up instantly to a wide awake state with possibly reduced hangover. This should have been noticeable.
>>
OP, you're an idiot, but you were dumping some sweet pictures. Keep em coming
>>
OP is a delisional fuckwit, confirmed by the fact that she doesn't even bother to engage in discussion with any anon here.

Or OP is just an elaborate troll
>>
If Op is female...than she is an elaborate troll...the few of her kind.
>>
File: image.jpg (691 KB, 1533x2052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
691 KB, 1533x2052
Please read the thread and stop assuming things.
When I made tea, he asked me to give him spoons to take the bags off water. I am wondering whether there were drug in my tea, but I think it's stupid.
Today I felt hot, like if I had fever. Is it a symptom for STD?
>>
>>17127306
seek mental help
>>
>>17127306
You're fucking nuts and you should commit yourself before you end up ruining innocent men's lives.
>>
>>17127306
Is this bait?
>>
>>17127306

You seem to understand on some level that nothing happened. It genuinely sounds like you're having delusions, and there are people who can help you with this. Please look for a local mental health clinic and get some help. There's no reason not to try, and they can help alleviate this anxiety so you feel better.
You're just going around in circles on your own. You don't have to carry on feeling worried over this, people can help you.

It's okay for you to feel anxious, it's okay to feel as if something happened even if you know it didn't. Your suspicion doesn't need to be real for your distress to be real. Instead of grasping at a false external cause to justify these feelings, just acknowledge the feelings and share them with a mental health professional who can help you.
>>
>>17127306
To me it feels like you're not satisfied with the answers given to you so you're starting to make up stuff along the way.

If you feel hot like a fever maybe you have a fucking fever, if you think otherwise consult a doctor and be tested on std's to make sure it's just a fever.

Also you could make a new topic explaining as detailed as possible (remember we weren't there, you were) what REALLY happened instead of adding stuff along the way as adding stuff makes it feel like you didnt get the answer you wanted so you're making up stuff to get the answer you want.

You will probably get the same answer but maybe then it will satisfy you more.

As for this thread i'd say stop blaming other people and be mad at your past self for making poor decisions
>>
You fucking retards, she doesn't call all that which she remembers 'rape', she's afraid he raped (penetrated) her when she was unconscious because she's a paranoid mentally ill person.
Your reading comprehension skills are kindergarten tier
>>
>>17127306
>He used spoons
Would you rather that he use his fingers?
>>
File: thumbs-and-ammo-2.jpg (40 KB, 610x663) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-and-ammo-2.jpg
40 KB, 610x663
>>17127306
We all have rape fantasies. I myself have them...and actually have (unlike you) bee raped by two of my ex gf's.

Enjoyed every minute of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 250x187
>this thread is still up

Gj OP master bait
>>
>>17125374
This

You are a fucking evil person OP
Women like you ruin men's lives all the fucking time because YOU made a decision you regret. Assuming you did have sex, which it doesn't really even seem like you did
1. You put yourself in that situation. YOU LET YOURSELF GET DRUNK ENOUGH TO LOWER YOUR INHIBITIONS. That's your fault, and nobody else's. YOU FUCKING INVITED HIM OVER AND DIDNT SAY NO WHEN YOU STARTED DOING STUFF. that's all that it fucking boils down to. If you didn't want to do anything you should have said no.
>oh but I was drunk
REFER TO POINT 1 YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
2. As someone else stated HE WAS DRUNK. He could just as easily say he was fucking raped if you can. What women can't consent when they're drunk but men can?

HOLY FUCK THIS BACKWARDS ASS FEMINIST LOGIC FUCKING INFURIATES ME I HOPE EVIL PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU DIE. YOU RUIN PEOPLES LIVES OVER SHIT THATS YOUR OWN FAULT. Take fucking responsibility, you had sex because you wanted it, no one forced you to do anything, just like they didn't force you to drink that alcohol which lowered your inhibitions.
>>
You chose to drink to intoxication
You agreed to everything
You didn't express your reluctance and the other person was the one that chose to not continue based on the circumstances.

No you weren't raped
In fact that person is a pretty good person for leaving.
You should probably make better decisions in the future and take responsibility for your own actions.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.