[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out on 2 dates with hot, well-adjusted mature girl >my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>go out on 2 dates with hot, well-adjusted mature girl
>my first real sexual experience with a girl
>we text alot and I go from playing it cool to needy
> she breaks it off
>says I acted like I was 17 after the second date
>now I can't stop thinking about her even though it meant nothing to her
Feel so shitty because she's right and I lost my chance at something great with this girl since she was smart and really really attractive too.
How do I stop being such a faggot? I know I shouldn't dwell in the past and I've learned from my mistakes but still I can't seem to get her out of my head even though we weren't even a couple
>>
Well, the shame and regret are there for a reason.
>embrace them fully
>learn from them so you won't repeat
>move the fuck on
>>
>>17125341
I've learned what I did was wrong and immature but I'm still beat up because she was exactly my type. She was tall, graceful and had beautiful pale blue eyes. I'm aware this isn't love but she made me realize what I like in women. And now I don't even think the majority of women come close to her and if they do they wouldn't go for me.
>>
Tell me what you did that was "acting like 17" so I can avoid doing it
>>
>>17125367
Being too eager too soon ( over text)
You have to play your romantic talk for intimate conversations in person. I'm a fool
>>
>>17125341
thread should have ended here.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.