[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice on how to get rid of depression without taking pills?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: received_10205517494727981.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
received_10205517494727981.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
Any advice on how to get rid of depression without taking pills? I can't afford a therapist either. I can't stand being this way it pisses me off that I can't get out of my head then I get irritated and take it out on anyone who gets on my nerves. I don't want to be a shitty person, I want to be patient and kind.
>>
Read and learn something new. Perhaps with dealing with emotions. You would be surprised with how much you can fix yourself with a little bit of self study.
>>
>>17125097
Any books you can recommend?
>>
>>17125088
Look you fuck your just hiding behind the pills as an excuse for being a shit person who does want to work on themselves.

Work out a lot.

Run a lot.

Do things you like

Do things you don't like and control yourself.
interact with people.

Watch how much of a bitch you are when your about to blow up at a 7 ft tall giga nigga. Try taking your anger out on that dude.

If you can't then it's not a medical thing is about yourself as a person.

No autist stops being an autist around giga niggas they still go full tard

will the nigga destroy them? Yes

They keep at it. If your not like that then your just a pill popping faggot using depression as an excuse.
>>
>>17125088
smoke weed
>>
>>17125104

Your Erroneous Zones

By Dr Wayne W. Dyer
>>
>>17125088

depression can only be cured by pills if its a chemical / clinical depression. otherwise its just a natural reaction to having a shitty life, in which case you need to fix your shitty life. Some of this will involve you fixing things to your liking. part of it will also be you changing yourself to fit into the world.
>>
>>17125088
Lift.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.