[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RANDOM DATE WITH QT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462503795776.gif (2 MB, 158x158) Image search: [Google]
1462503795776.gif
2 MB, 158x158
Okay /adv/ im pretty hyped...
I have no idea wtf happened but i was
chatting with a girl from school, shes nerdy, 9/10(not kidding), im a fucking 6.5/10 and fat... AND I GOT A FUCKING DATE WITH HER
we´re going to watch civil war next thursday
WTF IS GOING ON
WAT DO

We we´re just talking about things we like and turns out we have a SHIT TON of things in common... then we started sharing oldies love songs... and then i asked her if she watched civil war and she said she did but wanted to watch it again, so i ASKED AND SHE SAID YES AND WE SET UP A DATE AND OMG IM SO HYPED

WAAAAAAAAT DOOOOOO
>>
>>17125020
Whats your name?
>>
>>17125026
anon
>>
>>17125032
Just tell me is it Alex?
>>
>>17125033
Nah, im mexican lol not a common name here
>>
>>17125040
Ok amigo then we're good.
Also stop being si fucking beta and just go and you better show her nothing but confidence. Women love that! Confidence and a sense of humour
Good luck pepito and dont do anything stupid like fake a yawn to reach for her
>>
>>17125045
Yeh, thats how i got the date, i was feeling pretty confident for some reason...
I mean, i still am, im just very happy, since i´ve liked this girl before, physically tho, but now we share a lot of things in common apparently...
>>
>>17125045
Why did you want to know my name?
Im Daniel BTW
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.