[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys I need some real advice, I was dating this girl and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 218x145) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 218x145
Hi guys I need some real advice, I was dating this girl and I was really jealous. I blew up at her and then when she apologized I wouldn't drop it. I've been like this with her for weeks.and I didn't notice till it was toolate. She says I pushed her away and she thinks she developed feelings for a coworker. Shes giving me an hour tomorrow to talk and fix things. What do I say? How do I get her back and show her I really am sincerely sorry and I can change? I love this girl and hope to marry her some day. We broke up Friday.

Pic related: I used to call her my little retarded tiger and she called me her ducky.
>>
Op here, she also said she's not leaving me for the coworker. Because she's not sure she likes him. She didn't cheat or anything. She just doesn't want me to keep being like this.
>>
Op again, basically I just wanna know how fucked I am and what I can say to fix it.
>>
Shit nigger be honest and apologise and don't act like an asshole. There's no secret pass that'll factory reset the bitch and make her forget anything, you fucked up, you gotta go face it like a man.
>>
>>17124714
Thanks anon. I'm mostly just terrified she won't want me back is all.
>>
it's probably already over. if not, then show her you're serious about mending your ways by what you do, not what you say.

do you blow up a lot? get some counseling or enroll in an anger management program. offer to go into couples counseling with her too if she wants. if she points out shit that she wants you to change, take it seriously and actually take steps to change it.
>>
>>17124724
Great advice man thank you
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.