[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp Plz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: party.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
party.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
Really good friend (who is a girl) wants me to watch her and her boyfriend have sex. Wut do? Pic not related
>>
bumpidty bump
>>
>>17124615

if you want to do it and it wont be a forseeably unhealthy experience, do it.

if you want to do it and it will be a forseeably unhealthy experience, dont do it.

if you don't want to do it, dont do it.
>>
>>17124615
why? for exhibitionism? why not tell them to camwhore?
>>
>>17124733
This.

But it does seem odd for her to drag you in as the observer. It's as if she wants to cuck you without actually even giving you the relationship side of it.
>>
>>17124740
She wants someone to physically be there for some sexual reason. Sending a video wouldn't get her off like me being there would.
>>
Op this is easy, you mentioned she is a good friend, so help her out, however let her know she will owe you a big favor.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.