[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody likes me. Everyone hates me. Same old story - depressed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 980x.jpg (115 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
115 KB, 960x960
Nobody likes me. Everyone hates me.

Same old story - depressed, anxious, friendless, hopeless, probably on the spectrum.

Can someone just say something nice to me for a change, so that for a brief moment I don't feel like the most respulsive creature to ever exist?
>>
I don't hate you anon. :( Cheer up, I'd give you a hug if I could...
>>
>>17124407
Nobody will like you until you learn to like yourself.

If you can't manage to do this through your own willpower then that's fine, see a therapist, there's no shame in that. The only shame is in giving up.
>>
>>17124407
>depressed, anxious, friendless, hopeless, probably on the spectrum.
You're among friends!

Although, it's 4:30am and I really need to get some sleep, so you're among friends -1.
>>
>>17124426
I like myself. The opposite feeling comes from the rest of society.
>>
>>17124469
your lucky I don't know if I like myself anymore.
>>
>>17124469
this what the fuck. I like myself and think I'm a pretty decent person. I have depression anxiety etc as well but people and society have just never liked me.
>>
>>17124407
Sarah Silverman, Adolf Hitler, Donald Trump, these are all people everyone hates/loves to hate. And they're not doing too bad, are they?
>>
>>17124518
large amounts of people loved/ love all those people. I don't see your point.
>>
Anon don't get stuck in the hole of depression, try to find new hobbies, work on yourself, do things positive in your life, you can't rely on us to make you change yourself and your situation, that's your job, and your more then qualified to accomplish it.
>>
>>17124527
There's only so much i can do by myself. It's hard when it feels like the whole world is conspiring againdt you. (Guess I'm paranoid too.)
>>
>>17124531
It feels shitty, and I know it's hard to push yourself, especially when in the back of your head you think your life is just going to revert back to it's shitty self, and your pathetic for trying. You can make yourself happy, love yourself, then loving life will come natural.
>>
There's still God
>>
>>17124469
People who like themselves aren't depressed and spending all of their time feeling sorry for themselves, nor do they blame the rest of society for their problems, problems they can fix.

If nobody likes you there's a reason for it. Do you believe that reason is some global conspiracy against you, or perhaps do you think it's time for some self-reflection?
>>
I sense darkness in you, let me show you the dark side
>>
>>17124568
K
>>
File: Ahuhuhu_.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Ahuhuhu_.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
I love myself but everyone else hates me, I have dedicated my entire life too playing with other people like toys manipulating them to do things they don't want just to see that pained look on their faces.

Most people are fakers, they are not real people just drones repeating actions over and over again.
>>
>>17124564
Ok, there's probably a reason, but I CAN'T fix it, I've been trying for years. It's not a character flaw, it's a condition. I'm just...hard-wired differently than most people.
>>
>>17124407
no one likes a manic depressive full stop.

heres something nice: you caused your depression not some person or outside force.
so you can get yourself out of it provided you stop blaming yourself for the mistakes you have made its counter-productive and doesnt get you anywhere.

you can make friends etc but you cant love till you love yourself first.
>>
>>17124601
>you caused your depression
>you caused your cancer
>you caused your autism
>>
>>17124606
because everybody blames somebody or something else when something goes wrong with them
>>
>>17124596
>It's everyone else's fault so I can't fix it
>No it isn't
>Ok it's not, but I still can't fix it

Nice excuses. Those exact excuses are why nobody likes you.
>>
>>17124526
People either notice you or they don't. If they notice you, the odds of everyone hating you is zero. As you said, the most unlikable public figures have supporters. On the other hand, if people don't notice you, they can't hate you.
>>
>>17124601
>normie advice

Just bee urself :^)
>>
>>17124624
But I can't. Maybe I'm an aspie - there's no cure for that. Drugs and therapy can only do so much.
>>
>>17124641
Trying to install new software won't help if it's a hardware issue. And I can't replace the hardware.
>>
>>17124641
>But I can't

And why the fuck not?
>>
>>17124664
Because my problems stem from genetics and brain chemistry. No amout of willpower will change that.
>>
>>17124678
Brain chemistry can be altered, though. If you do have genuine depression and you're not just being a self-pitying retard then it's because your brain isn't producing certain chemicals. You can take pills which provide what your brain doesn't.
>>
This post feels like I'm talking to myself.
>>
>>17124693
Perhaps, but depression is just the beginning of my problems.
>>
>>17124707
Then work on each of the problems one step at a time.

Surely that's a better option than being a whiny sack of shit, no?
>>
>>17124407
Same here, anon. Let's go eat some worms.
>>
>>17124426
>Nobody will like you until you learn to like yourself.
This is largely true, but there are exceptions. Your self-loathing will wear on them over time though.
>>
>>17124718
Ok, but I'll probably be 70 before i achieve the functionality of most 20 year olds.
>>
>>17124407
don't stay up late. staying up late causes depression. moreover, you could meet friends through music
>>
File: big_teeth_smile_smiley1.jpg (16 KB, 283x299) Image search: [Google]
big_teeth_smile_smiley1.jpg
16 KB, 283x299
>>17124746
Then I'd better go to bed.

THANKS FAGGOTS!
>>
>>17124407
Do something different, take a different approach on things, talk to someone on facebook you didn't think would talk to you. Be a genuine person to them, discuss things, talk about things.

I can honestly say if you went outside more, to the park, go fishing, to a bar... You'd meet a lot of people you wouldn't have ever before. It's worth the chance and social anxiety to get out of your comfort zone. Think of all the people you could have met, relationships and friends you'd make if you said to yourself

"Maybe today I will go to the fishing dock/lake/whatever"
>>
>>17124738
Oh shut the fuck up you self pitying little bitch. I've had enough of your shit. All you're doing is making excuses because you're afraid. Yes it's going to be hard. Guess what cocksucker? Life's hard. And I guaran-fucking-tee you that people who have had it ten times harder than you have come out ten times better, simply because they actually bothered to fucking give it a go instead of making excuses at every bastard turn. You cunt.

You want to be happy, you want people to like you, then you better pull your god damn socks up and do something about it. And don't you fucking dare tell me it's impossible again or I swear to god I will find and slap the everloving shit out of you.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.