[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its not impossilbe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: iStock_000017912242XSmall.jpg (145 KB, 412x291) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000017912242XSmall.jpg
145 KB, 412x291
> Be me
> 22 year old 4chan lurker
> 6.5/10 dude, fat, has a double chin
> beard, enjoy nerd shit
> had sex (a lot of times), 3 gf's, 2 were LDR's, one was IRL
> 4 year long, 3 months long, and 2 years long relationships

Ask me anything
>>
Why did you make this thread other than to service your own vanity?
/thread
>>
>>17124255
I don't think I am ugly, but the looks count is bullshit since I see all kinds of guys getting tail.

I feel that I am too different for the normal woman to relate to and I just started dating last year. As a guy in his mid 20's what advice you got?
>>
File: 1381330860552.gif (1 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1381330860552.gif
1 MB, 200x190
>>17124255
Congratulations. I'm 24, 8/10 face but fat so whatever. Beard, sure. Nerd shit, yep. Sex, yeah, plenty. Multiple long term girlfriends, sure. Married? Yeah.

Doesn't mean shit. You're nothing special. If you're not asking a question, you probably shouldn't be making a thread. Plenty of crackheads have sex, doesn't make them an authority on anything.

>>17124259
This.
>>
10/10 big hunk faggot. Fucked lots of ass and sucked a lot of dicks. Ask me anything.
>>
>>17124259
To answer questions, lol. Im aware of how selfish it sounds.
But that was the real end, so. Yeah, ask.
>>
>>17124281
Have you ever gargled cum
>>
Would you flow your car injectors yourself with an oxy cleaning tip?

>One of the fucking big ones
>>
>>17124255
If a train is travelling from Glasgow to Manchester at 120mph whilst making five stops with each stop taking two minutes on average and another train is travelling from London to Manchester at 70mph whilst making four stops with a two minute average then factoring in the regulation breaks that must be taken by the drivers which, for the purpose of this exercise, will be taken whilst the train is stopped, how big of a faggot is OP?
>>
>>17124263
As selfish as this thread may sound, i do have an advice.

From my experience, what i saw different from other people is that i actually ACTED when i was interested in someone.
The best example would be the girl i hit on IRL.

At first i was VERY FUCKING awkward because i've never done such thing before, hit on someone, so i tried what i could.
I told her i liked her and played her something in my harmonica, AND that didn't work very well, i was waaaay to shy through that whole process. It wasn't until a month later where we met and we were talking about the fact that i liked her and i just decided to kiss her...
After kissing her i stopped acting shy, everything else became so easy, i realized i was acting like my normal self around her.

So my advice is, move, tell her you like her, kiss her if you have the right opportunity. Kissing helps you identify if you actually are into someone or not, and it helped me not being so shy afterwards and showed "my trueself"
>>
>>17124299
Nice advice, thanks. And goodnight!
>>
At what point did you realize that you are a total loser?
>>
>6.5
>fat

nigga any fatass is an auto 2 or lower
>>
>>17124255

>6.5
>double chin

your scale is wrong

>i had sex with 3 whole womenz

so? most people come here complaining they can't get attractive women. they htink they deserve the hot chicks for whatever reason. just cuz you setttled doesn't mean they have hope.

they're just as dumb as you are in a different way, just sayian.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.