[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ I've recently come to the realization that I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Hi /adv/

I've recently come to the realization that I'll never be able to cum inside of my boyfriend and mark my territory and claim ownership, per se, like he can of me. Is there some equivalent for a female? I want to experience that closeness and satisfaction.
>>
you can still piss on him or in his mouth.
>>
>>17124215
Wtfamireading
>>
Turkey baster.
>>
A man feels closer to a woman when he cums inside her, so this should actually be helping you claim ownership over him too. If it isn't, he may have had too many previous partners for this to feel special anymore.
>>
7/10 made me chuckle
>>
>>17124215
there are strapons that you can "cum" with.
you fill them with something like a cornstarch in water mix (oobleck) and use them like any other strapon, just with an added surprise at the end
but it obviously won't be the same.

The true equivalent, frankly, is when he comes in you. It's a mutual moment, your moment too. You're claiming ownership of him just as much as the other way around. Before birth control we'd be speaking quite literally here.

And yes i need to stop replying seriously to troll threads, this is getting bad.
>>
>>17124215
Well you can try to sit on his face and leave your love juices on his face the same way i would cum on my friends face to mark my territory. I know you girl get really wet and that can be your chance to do it.
>>
and squirting in his anus with a tube?
>>
Rub your scent on him
>>
>>17124315
>>17124414
These. It's the closest you'll get. Maybe save up a few weeks worth of your cum and use that.
>>
>>17124215
10/10 if troll
7/10 if copy pasta
>>
Op here. Sorry for the delay in responses.

>>17124275
>>17124315
I suppose I didn't think about it this way but yeah I guess the closeness kind of works both ways.

>>17124414
>>17124274
The problem with this is that it isn't my OWN. I'd want it to come from me.

>>17124535
>>17124219
>>17124354
Also good options

>>17124311
>>17124563
Believe it or not, not a troll thread, but I feel a sense of pride in the fact I got such high ratings.
>>
Chastity cage.
>>
when his dick is kissing your cervix you can gobble up his semen and claim it as yours

only works if you have a happy life together and strong family values
>>
>>17124215
get an anal speculum and one of those pee funnels that women use to go standing up when they're camping or whatever. then pee in his ass.
>>
>>17124873
actually a good answer
>>
>Secretly prepare a class container

> culminate your fluids through masturbation over the course of weeks.

>When a nice amount collects, lube up a baster

> slide it in his ass and inject your fluid.

>When all is dispersed make it known what you're doing

>As he awakens with confusion, embrace him while whispering in his ear "I just came in you"
>>
File: 1461126347523.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
1461126347523.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>>17124873
>a happy life together and strong family values
next you'll be telling them to do it in the missionary position
>>
File: _EXTREME_DISAPPOINTMENT_.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
_EXTREME_DISAPPOINTMENT_.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>>17124895
>>
>>17124670
If it's not a troll thread, simple way to claim ownership. Keep riding him after he comes. Should make you feel powerful and like you own him.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.