[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been a hermit most of my life, even when I was a kid >Nowadays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1421870312569.jpg (67 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
1421870312569.jpg
67 KB, 480x410
>Been a hermit most of my life, even when I was a kid
>Nowadays I read, play games, work out, and study for college
>Literally no social interaction
>But I love it this way, feels amazing to just focus on myself and not have outside interaction
>Never really have any desire to have friends or anything either

So this is all well and good, but I do occasionally date girls. They almost always happen to fall into my lap. At least once a year some girl comes out of the blue and I get involved, usually out of hornyness.

Thing is, these girls tend to always be fucking insane. I'm not talking sjw tumblr insane, I'm talking straight mentally unstable women who need to be locked away ASAP. They seem fine on the surface, but some traumatic past is always discovered, and they always turn out to be fucking lunatics. Last gorl I saw was one of the worst self harmers I've ever seen in my life, holy fuck. Didn't know until we finally got into to bed together, and she took her shirt off. Never seen so many scars on a body, a lot of them were fresh.

My question is, why do I attract these kinds of women? I'm 21, I don't have much money, but there is nothing abnormal about me aside from my lack of social interaction. No tattoos, piercings, no horrible past, I dress as normally as possible. No drug/alcohol problems, nothing.

How do these women always find me? It would be great to find a girl like me, but I'm sure that is bordering on impossible.
>>
Because you're their opposite. While they're emotional wrecks, you're an emotional black hole
>>
>>17124130
Shit. Really?
>>
You know how lions target the weakest gazelle in the herd? Well because you're a loner that effectively makes you weak in the eyes of the crazy bitch. Your friends won't be there to warn you away from her and loners generally have some form of anxiety or general beta-ness they can use to their advantage. Though sometimes it isn't quite so malicious, and they're just attracted to you because you're an outsider like they are. Generally being any kind of outsider or loner, be it due to rejection or choice, is like a magnet to the crazy bitch. And not the good kind of crazy bitch who'll let you choke her and call you daddy, but the suicide risk crazy bitch.

>It would be great to find a girl like me
Highly unlikely to happen. You and this hypothetical girl would be too busy avoiding other human beings to ever actually find each other. Now this doesn't mean you necessarily have to be lonely forever, relationships can work out very well with two people who are wildly different, but just be cautious the next time something lands on your lap.

They say don't look a gift horse in the mouth. You know who says that? Trojans.
>>
>>17124177
Yeah, I'm not spergy or anything, parents had me see a psychiatrist when I was younger because they were concerned about me socially isolating myself, never was diagnosed after 2 years of 'therapy' and multiple psychiatrists.

But I guess technically I'm the weak link in the social hierarchy, because I have no social circle whatsoever. I spent a whole month without speaking to a single person in January. Then I had a study partner forced onto me in class.

I'm not even depressed or anything either, perfectly happy with how things are.

I guess I just need to avoid these womyns that land in my lap.
>>
>>17124199
Not necessarily avoid, just approach with caution.

And if you have the constitution to make sure she never finds out where you live the crazy bitches can be pretty good fuckbuddies.
>>
>>17124108
I'm a lot like you dude, and I don't have an explanation for you but I concur. 24 and I always got the same shit. My advice, don't waste your time trying to fix them or getting emotionally involved. If you can be upfront about the relationship being purely sexual and casual, you'll be surprised how well that works 90% of the time. It's college after-all. Have a good reason though, talk about moving somewhere or traveling immediately after college or visiting a family member overseas or enlisting or something. Just give em a reason and they'll be cool after that.

I was in one serious relationship that lasted for 4 years from 15-20 and ever since then the idea of an actual relationship has disgusted me. Especially once I was college and fucked a ton of chicks whose "long-term boyfriend is staying in tonight to study for a test tomorrow".. Our generation is full of cheaters, and humans weren't meant to be monogamous anyways. I prefer solitude. Anyway, I'm rambling. Have fun with it, and in my experience, if you tell em upfront that its casual, you'll be surprised how many are ok with that.
>>
As others have said, they see you as a easy target.

This recently happened to me. A girl was leading me on pretty hard, I did not have any friends that would be able to see things from a better angle. Thankfully some of her friends have a heart of gold and told me shes leading me on.

Needless to say, follow your gut at all times. I was told i look like a easy target simply because i'm quite, not shy, not spergy, just quite.
>>
>>17124108
>My question is, why do I attract these kinds of women?
>I'm 21, I don't have much money, but there is nothing abnormal about me
I want answers too, since I'm the one they probably should be dating.

>>It would be great to find a girl like me, but I'm sure that is bordering on impossible.
I know that feel, but from the opposite side.
Treatment-resistant depression and anxiety for many years, I avoid dating normal happy girls since I don't want my misery to rub off on them. They deserve a normal, happy guy.
I would be totally fine with pretty much any crazy outside of cluster B, since i'm great at dealing with broken people, autists, lunatics, etc, and my psychological/medical background is extensive.
Problem is, I've had absolutely no luck finding fucked-up chicks. Only ones i ever meet seem totally normal and emotionally healthy.
Wish we could swap attractiveness, OP.

>but some traumatic past is always discovered,
A curious difference i've seen between men and women is that the vast majority of mentally-ill men seem to have no traumatic past at all, they either inherited their problems from birth or got them like any other disease (randomly).
Women, on the other hand, typically develop them after abuse, rape, etc.
I'm not sure whether this is a real effect, or merely due to men being stoic and claiming that regular beatings both at home and school didn't affect them at all, and women overplaying the impact of minor events like light bullying.
Interesting either way.

Another thing is that damaged girls usually seem to be promiscuous as hell and share their problems publicly (eg cutting), while damaged guys seem to hold it inside and stay away from romance (like me). My guess is that we're both simply unable or unwilling to fulfill social expectations: broken girls can't resist the urge to go bang every dude out there for emotional validation or simple pleasure, while broken guys can't manage to be suave and confident and pursue girls properly.
>>
File: 1461946494715.jpg (962 KB, 1035x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461946494715.jpg
962 KB, 1035x1024
>>17124177
Holy shit, that's very well written.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.