[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I figure out what to do with my life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: shrug.jpg (22 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
22 KB, 256x256
19 years old been a NEET since I got out of high school, no idea what I should do with myself.
I don't even really have any hobbies or any interests I could make a career out of.
>>
>>17123883
travel
>>
>>17123883
music
become a day trader
programming
>>
>>17123883

>i dont even really have any hobbies or any interests i could make a career out of.

most people don't. generally speaking these are your options
>get a job you can bare / doesn't kill you
>proceed to use freetime to do what you really want and/or (though mostly or) raise a family.
>>
>>17123883
writing perhaps?
>>
who is supporting your NEET lifestyle?
>>
>>17124763
Not OP, but I respectfully disagree. Not everyone has to curb their passion and make a family. Besides, OP could probably use some passion in something to get success in the relationship department.
>>
>>17124776

>not everyone has to curb their passion and make a family

miscommunication. when i said 'mostly or' i was referring to 'or' as opposed to 'and'. you will notice that most people can NOT pursue their passions WHILE raising a family. hence mostly 'or raise a family' as opposed to 'and raise a family.'

im more pro passion and anti family desu senpai
>>
>>17124763
I don't have anything that interests me though and I'm too anti-people to raise a family.

>>17124769
I would but I don't know what to write.

>>17124774
My parents.
>>
>>17124862

>i have literally no interests at all i have never done anything ever and literally jsut popped into existence like a day ago with the knowledge of how to talk but the inability to feel enjoyment.

that sounds real!

but if we are to assume you are being honest and not edgy, my advice would be to take some time to try different things and see what sticks

>BUT WHAT DO I TRY

if litearlly nothing sound sitneresting, then simply google 'hobbies' and print out a list and try each one for one month. dont like it? move on. like it? stick with it.

there you go asshole.
>>
>>17123883
What do you do all day (specifically)?
>>
You and me, OP. Also 19 and NEET since high school, interests include and are limited to vidya, animu, and dank meems.
>>
19, not a neet, but this whole 9-5 40 hours a week thing is soul crushing. I hate it, but i don't have anything better to do....tired of wasting away for a large sum of cash I don't know what to do with once I pay my bills. Been doing this job for 3 years....
>>
>>17125086
Drink, browse 4chan, watch movies/anime and listen to music.

>>17125102
>>17125121
Want to form a suicide pact with me lads?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.