[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have had a girlfriend for about 9 months >me being boring,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (123 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 356x256
Have had a girlfriend for about 9 months

>me being boring, down to earth
>she's down to earth, quiet as well

Then later on suddenly a whole bunch of shit comes up about her past; like having threesomes, a fuckton of one night stands, her dating/fucking a multitude of guys around the time she met me.

Although, I'm not interested in her past because we've all done shitty stuff; I feel like leaving her because she LIED about this stuff.

Is it fair to be evasive of another persons judgement ? It seems to be coming from an insecure place.

Next, as this all was brought out into the open -she suddenly brings up that she had a boyfriend who died in a car accident;

So she's been only giving 60% into the relationship between us.

How is this even a fair or nice thing to say to someone?

Is this even salvageable or should I move on?
>>
>>17123861
>Although, I'm not interested in her past because we've all done shitty stuff; I feel like leaving her because she LIED about this stuff.
There's nothing wrong with that, and it may be for the best.

>Next, as this all was brought out into the open -she suddenly brings up that she had a boyfriend who died in a car accident; So she's been only giving 60% into the relationship between us.
Then it sounds like she's just with you out of comfort. Who you are doesn't necessarily matter, because anyone will do to help fill that void.
>>
>So she's been only giving 60% into the relationship between us.
>60%
How do you reckon?
>>
>>17123880
Her words, not mine.
>>
>>17123882
Use for companionship, but quietly look for another partner
>>
>>17123892
I'm not going to lead her on. Should I leave her then?
>>
>>17123861
what the fuck. what spurred her to unleash this sudden wealth of information?

>anon i have to tell you i lied about us being exclusive when we started dating
>oh by the way i used to be a massive whore before then too!
>and my boyfriend who i loved died in an accident
>also i don't really put much effort in to our relationship

what a stupid cunt
i'd drop her without a second thought
>>
File: 1461390369188.png (198 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1461390369188.png
198 KB, 700x700
Find a new gf preferably one that doesn't have baggage.
>>
>>17123861

Is it just one person making these threads everyday?
>>
>>17123942
I caught her lying
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.