[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel disgust and contempt whenever I see a low tier male. More
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 432424.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
432424.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
I feel disgust and contempt whenever I see a low tier male. More even if they talk to me.

Things like

> Less than 6 feet tall
> No muscle what so ever
> Less than 7/10 facial aesthetics
> If I pick up they are beta in any form

I don't want to feel this way anymore. What can I do short of seeking professional help or going to a therapist.
>>
You're just an honest girl.
>>
>>17123666
Stop browsing /fit/.

You should have read the sticky, and never went back.
>>
>>17123666
Nice try satan
>>
>>17123666
Shut the fuck up anime bitch
>>
>>17123666
Well every dude wants big tits long sleek legs glowing skin and their favorite kind of pussy, its totally normal, but you should probably come to realization that not everyone can live up to this ideal, im not saying fuck a beta manlet im just saying accept that they're here too and deserve respect because alot of us work just as hard desu ;-;
>>
File: tmp_24269-get511760344.jpg (88 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24269-get511760344.jpg
88 KB, 400x319
>>17123666
Fucking redpillers. Keep the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
ha fucking not every guy is like this, you have a 5% chance of meeting a guy like this, why the fuck even? your either in public school or just 14.
any women who say shit like this are the reason why men call women, degenerate back stabbing, money garbing hoes
>>
>>17123700
Spotted the cuck, everyone!
>>
>>17123669
i dont hate this but op is stuck in fantasy land, by the picture
>>
File: zHMEKom.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
zHMEKom.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>17123666
>less than 6ft
>haven't got alot of muscle
>4.5 face at best
>>
>>17123721

Many of my friends and other girls I've talked too think this way too. We just don't say it out loud because we risk getting put on blast because of things like social media where anything can get out there.

>>17123715

There are plenty of guys that fit this criteria, the problem is there isn't a lot of them.
>>
The world needs an incel revolution and we should start killing all girls like you.
>>
>>17123736

I think it's fairly natural to have that mindset. Guys have it too, afterall we are hardwired that way.
>>
>Many of my friends and other girls I've talked too think this way too. We just don't say it out loud because we risk getting put on blast because of things like social media where anything can get out there.
yea i know, and there are a lot of guys that want a big titted, fat assed, pretty candy face woman, but guess what? that isint reality
>There are plenty of guys that fit this criteria, the problem is there isn't a lot of them
ha exactly what i ment when i said 5%, do the math, meet 500 guys 5% of them fit your criteria that means 25 of them are what you want, that dosent even count the percentage that would describe if they are physically attracted to you
>>
>>17123754
no we shouldnt because there wouldnt be any girls left
>>
>girl is fat
>girl is poor with shit education
>excessive piercings/tattoos/hair dye
>known to sleep around
Yeah can't blame you OP
>>
>>17123769

But I'm not any of those things.
>>
>>17123715
>5% chance
>less than 20% of the population is 6' or over
>at best 30% is 7/10 or better
>30% are not overweight, obese, or underweight
>cant really put a statistic on beta/alpha, but lets say 25% are alpha
It's closer to 0.5%
>>
Guys, this is bait.
>>
>>17123800
you are probably poor
what is your annual income
>>
>>17123838
this is bait for actual betafags
they get triggered easily by the australians
>>
>>17123666
You're an arrogant, elitist, pretentious, superficial cunt.
KYS.
>>
File: 67pp3.jpg (55 KB, 480x666) Image search: [Google]
67pp3.jpg
55 KB, 480x666
>>17123666
Isn't this pretty much how normal modern women think?

>I am a princess
>Men are either princes or beggars

Methinks it's actually natural. Bad side is you will probably never be in a happy relationship.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.