[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I give a really bomb blowjob? I'm not very pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1443754960924.png (34 KB, 1136x1197) Image search: [Google]
1443754960924.png
34 KB, 1136x1197
How do I give a really bomb blowjob?
I'm not very pretty so I figure if I want a guy I should learn how to give him some damn good reasons to stay
>>
Let him eat you out instead. Make sure it gets really wet and that the bottom part of his dick head is what gets the most stimulated in up and down motions.
>>
>>17123629
Slip a finger up his ass
>>
>>17123668
What is this stupid ass shit? She asks for tips on blowjobs and you tell her to get him to eat her out instead?

Dumbass motherfucker you don't know shit about shit
>>
Seem like you're into it and love sucking his dick. Don't over sell it though.

Use your tongue.

Don't forget his balls!!!
>>
Post pics. Let us see how pretty you really are
>>
>>17123723
No thanks
I don't want my face associated with being a blowjobchan
>>
>>17123980
That'd only happen if you were attractive. You should be safe
>>
>>17123991
>4chan never makes fun of ugly people
>>
>>17124022
I always make fun of ugly people

I am 4chan
>>
>>17123629
Be really enthusiastic and have as little dignity as you can manage while still feeling good about yourself and having fun.
>>
>>17124033
You're an asshole, 4chan
>>
Communication is pretty much the key here. I have gotten women who were not good to being pro's in one session just from telling them what feels good, it's pretty simple.

General rule of thumb though, tongue rubbing on frenulum or what is left of it from circumcision, pressure from lips rubbing up and down the glans and some suction are the basic moves, you can switch between them, combine them, etc to keep it fresh. Then you add in jerking of the shaft in combination with that.

So you could go like this as just an example:

lick frenulum while holding dick > start to bob with lips while jerking > licking the frenulum while cock is in mouth while jerking > suction while bobbing with lips > lick frenulum while holding dick >suction and bobbing with lips > suction and bobbing with lips while jerking

etc etc, you just don't want to focus on one thing unless he's starting to cum
>>
>>17124156
Sorry

If it makes you feel better I'd receive a blowjob from you probably
>>
>>17123629
The best BJ I ever got was from my first GF who was not exactly a looker.

It was a fully body massage and blowjob that lasted about 30 minutes.

It was great. I've had other types of blowjobs since then but that one time was super fucking relaxing.

No teeth, don't "suck" but use hands for pressure and the mouth for feeling/wetness/warmth. Avoid the balls for the most part since they are incredibly sensitive and one wrong touch can set the whole thing back.

Don't have to swallow but at least finishing inside is much better. Having to worry about holding back and being forced to cum somewhere else takes away from it. Saying that, a guy should always warn the girl when he's about to finish. Either by tapping or outright saying it.

No gagging/spitting/grimacing/complaining about taste or whatever because that's just makes the guy feel bad or worry or whatever. If you legit hate doing it then just don't. Making someone feel guilty defeats the whole purpose.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.