[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a man and want to get laid? I prove that this is very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ldm.jpg (569 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ldm.jpg
569 KB, 1200x800
Are you a man and want to get laid? I prove that this is very easy and looks don’t matter:

Any pick up artist knows that being highly rational in field will not help you to get laid. You should think fast, act fast, respect the vibe.
However, we are men. We are naturally rational human beings. We have an inherited need to sustain our beliefs with clear assumptions and logic conclusions.
Mystery, Tyler, Julien, all the best of all times repeat: “you should not care about looks”. It does not work for most people. Why? Because it is not logic. Women like handsome men, so looks must be important to have sex.
Here, I show what is wrong with this reasoning.
You care about looks because you care about what women like. You have probably learned to act this way after watching too much television, living too many years with your mother or simply spending too much time with girls.
However, you do not need to give a woman what her like in order to have sex with her. Why? Because you do not need her will, you only need her consent.
Now that you know the core of problem, I will go back a little and explain what pushes men and women to have sex.
Men are souls in constant expansion. They have an inbred need to penetrate the nature in order to fulfil their potential of infinite growth. Consequently, they will penetrate the maximum number of women they can. It is part of their will, something bigger than them, something they cannot explain in words.
Women, however, do not have this need to permeate the nature. Why? Because they represent the nature themselves. Consequently, their role is to maintain nature’s perfect harmony. In order to do that, they should decide who is the better person to fulfil nature’s potential.
Therefore, men are always willing to have sex. Women want to have sex (they need it), but they are not willing to do it (even though they like it). It is men’s role to solve this dilemma.

Continue...
>>
File: ldm2.jpg (370 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ldm2.jpg
370 KB, 1200x800
Second part: Ceteris paribus (I mean, cultural aspects apart), it is a psychological projection to think that looks do matter. Men need to be instigated by looks in order to awake their will to penetrate the world. Women, however, do not have this will. It is not beauty that will make them open their legs. If that was the case, the world would be a total sodoma y gomorra, because they find many guys attractive, but do not have sex with all of them.
Actually, having sex with women is simpler than most people think. As we already proved, you just need their consent in order to have sex. This, however, creates a sense of unfairness in many guys, because not all of them know how to get women’s consent. This problem was dealt in many different ways during the history of mankind. In Nambikwara’s society, a man could buy a girl from her father. In Christianity, a man had to promise her father to give her what Jesus taught us: love.
These days are over. Today, women are free and you do not have to meet any obligation with their fathers in order to get laid. You just need a woman’s consent.
And how to get it? How to join the select club of those who know how to get women’s consent? If you are one of the outsiders, today’s society give you an opportunity follow your will: pick up companies. Everything they teach is how to get girls’ consent. They created many techniques to do that: false time constraints, micromanaging, push and pull.
I end here remembering the important role that pick up companies play in today’s society. They are not an element of disruption, as many uninformed people would think. In fact, they help the sexual market to reach a better equilibrium. They not only assist guys who are following their will, but also help girls to get what they need (not necessarily what their social group like).
>>
>>17123157
I feel like I'm being indoctrinated somehow
>>
tl;dr buy muh book!!!!

You should start a landmine collection, faggot.
>>
kys, my man
>>
You people creep me out.
>>
File: 1448577692692s.jpg (5 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1448577692692s.jpg
5 KB, 124x125
>>17123175
>You should start a landmine collection, faggot.
kek
>>
>>17123171
You are not totally wrong. I am trying to give self-confidence, which plays a big role on getting laid.
>>
>>17123175

I'm not a writer.
>>
What in the post was wrong?

I haven't read any PU books, but I have a dork friend who is into this shit, and he is not attractive. He now has a thin, european wife and kids. He keeps pushing me to read up on it but I've just been too lazy.
>>
>>17123324
Its wrong because looks are very important to getting women lol. Maybe not the most important but probably in the top 3.

Pickup works because you just keep trying and eventually you hit on one woman out of 100 who likes some random thing about you so she "consents." A pickup artist's success ratio itself never increases substantially. People who hang out with RSD tyler have reported that he gets BTFO 90% of the time.

PUs don't actually become more successful with women. They just get used to being rejected and trying again with someone new until they meet a girl who likes them, which is all 99% of guys needs to do to eventually get laid or find a gf. Better looking guys will always have an easier time.
>>
Looks are the only things that matters. Women have two types of love: alpha love (pure sexual lust) and beta love (pure comfort love).
Alpha love is the only thing that matters, and it's reserved for very few handsome and tall guys.
Beta love often (but now always) come in when girls beauty have faded, because they have to settle down in order to not die alone.
Most women love their lives experimenting alpha love in her prime years (sometimes having some relationships but they don't last.. because they want alpha love) and settling with a guy who they don't respect. Here's why we have dead bedrooms, chronic headeches and cheating women. The beta has to trade his time and money in order to get pussy; it's conditional love, it's a contract. Alpha don't, it's pure sexual lust, she removes her panties just to be fucked by him; it's unconditional love.

For me, only unconditional love is worthy. But I'm not an alpha, so fuck women, I don't need to trade anything to get a pussy.
>>
>>17123271
Not the least bit surprising given the quality of your posts.
>>
Alpha males hate him! Anon figures out a way to get laid 100% of the time, you just have to...
>>
>>17123184
This. Big time. This is just icky on so many levels.
>>
>>17123157
Are trying to get us to be part of your pyramid scheme?
>>
>>17123639
You guys reAlly spend a LOT of time thinking about this don't you?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.