[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (850 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
850 KB, 2048x2048
Hey guys.

There is some girl. We are good friends. Every time she takes another step closer to me. First the conversations, then the lunch. And now she comes to my house and making me massage. She asked me to do this because she needs some additional money.
Now she wants to visit me for a massage every wednesday, because it's her day off. I asked her: Why are you doing this? She replied: Because I need money. Then I've asked her: that's it? And she didn't replied, just changed a subject.

I don't know what to expect. Even she told me, that she never made a massage for a guy in his home, I'm not sure that she is not using me. I guess that I'm just bag of money for her and that is why she was tried to get close to me: she just wanted me as good client.

What should I do here? She is perfect massage therapist, I do appreciate her, but I don't like where this is going.
>>
>>17123117
Do you want a massage therapist?
>>
>>17123158
She is great and beatiful. I like her. Well, I used to like her.
>>
So you ask why she's doing it, she says it's because she needs money. How is that using you? She was clear about doing it for money.
>>
>>17123183
And that's it? But why she did some great chat to me? Why is she hang out on a dinner with me? I thought it could be some relationship, but it looks like it was only the way to get money. Nothing special at all. I could just visit spa if I wanted massage
>>
>>17123173
This is not what I asked.
>>
>>17123202
You said you're good friends too. Those are all normal things if you're good friends.
>>
>>17123203
What did you mean?
>>
>>17123207
Yes, I know. But I want more than just friends.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.