[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons I need help with a girl >Be 18 virgin but kissed a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: almost.png (36 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
almost.png
36 KB, 420x294
Anons I need help with a girl

>Be 18 virgin but kissed a lot of girls and got a blowjob once.
>meet a girl 6/10 at the club and got laid
>exchange numbers and all that staff
>next weekend we meet and have a drink then we move to my house to "watch a film"
>Put on Spectre 007 cause wanna be like James Bond
>after two minutes we start kissing and all the stuff and go to my room
>we are in my bed and i make the mistake of showing my cock too early for the fight
>she says she is not a slut and she is not going to fuck with me cause she doesnt know me enought
>we lay on my bed for about 15 min she is on top of me rubing herself totally dressed against my boner (I wasnt wearing shirt)but she still doesnt fuck or even touch my dick
>she leaves my house and we have been texting all week but she doesnt show the same interest as before

Any advice on how to fuck her. If i lose my v-card i will stop visiting r9k.
>>
File: 2011736618_ccceda0730_z.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2011736618_ccceda0730_z.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
Surprise her with a sub from Subway
>>
Patience my anon friend
>>
>>17122914
Any idea, a different plan maybe?
>>
>>17122921
Call a prostitute.
>>
In my experience, one night stands are what they are, ONE night stands. After having sex with a person you don't really know, you lose interest in him, because the final point in a relationship, sex, has been already reached by this point.
So in my opinion, having casual sex with the same person twice is not enjoyable or practical.
>>
>fuck some random guy she met at a Club
>"i'm not a slut"

Just own it, you slut.
>>
>>17122878

>got laid
>hasn't lost v-card

You don't know what getting laid is. But as far as your question goes you may have fucked up, you should've gotten her tipsy first and then a lot of foreplay so she wants it as bad as you do.
>>
>>17122878
if you got a blowjob then you're not a virgin
>>
>>17123113

Oh and to add to this ^
Don't go on r9k, I used to go there before I lost my virginity and honestly they are so delusional it will be hugely detrimental to you getting some poon. I have a couple of popular cool friends in uni (Engineering) who are virgins and people are totally fine with it, at worst they get gently ribbed for it but r9k makes you think it's the worst thing
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.