[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the fastest, relatively painless way to aquire a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 883x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 883x1920
What's the fastest, relatively painless way to aquire a terminal illness?
>>
>>17122850
Get AIDs
>>
>>17122850
Smoke alot, and you'll get lung cancer in no time.
warning terminal illnesses in themselves aren't painless at all OP. they usually eat away at you for a long time.
>>
The most enjoyable way is to sleep around I guess.
>>
>>17122885
I've heard there's people who have a fetish on spreading it, so I've considered that.

Isn't it painful?
>>
I would only suggest volunteering to clean up bio-hazardous or nuclear waste because you can help people. Other than that, don't do it.
>>
>>17122897
Only if you get treatment for it, and if you live in a place with doctor assisted suicide you're fine
>>
>>17122915
you can only get that if you're going to die in 6 or less months and it's totally uncurable. That's bad advice.
>>
>>17122915
>>17122920
I keep arguing with the mental health people about whether you should be allowed to be euthanised for mental reasons and they keep disagreeing with me.

You can't even get euthanised for physical reasons here and it's infuriating.

I thin getting AIDS is the right choice for me.
>>
>>17122927
come to california, anon. You can even stay with me
>>
Why?
>>
>>17123073
Not OP but same desire. Too pussy to suicide, too useless to recover from failures in life. Relationship falling apart, on the rocks at my job, no savings, no college degree, 25.

Too late to sort this shit out, couldn't manage it even if it wasn't too late, and just too scared to outright kill myself.
>>
>>17123073
OP here, I'm a mentally ill gay tranny and it's about time someone put me out of my misery.
>>
You do realize a terminal illness will eat at you slowly, right? You'll feel bad on and off and there's no telling what it will do to your mental health.
Why the hell would you want that?

I smoke a lot and eat lots of processed foods and I'm trying my hardest to stop, just so I don't have to live with or get expensive treatment for some illness.
>>
>>17123107
At least you admit your mental illness. I am broken myself but in a less obvious way.. i am quite paranoid. Even right now i feel like whatever i say will be used against me.
>>
>>17123127
It might be harder for me but it will be easier for my family. It won't be a shock like a sudden suicide, there is time to adjust and get used to the idea. Say everything that hasn't been said.
>>
>>17123132
Are you sure you're not being bullied or fucked with, possibly being watched?

Paranoia isn't mental illness. A healthy dose of paranoia is a survival mechanism.
>>
>>17123138
And the good part about is that you can't pussy out on dying once you are ill...
>>
>>17123142
I have been stalked online...i used toake videos about being an unwanted virgin and people had me fired from my work..

I am also odd in many ways.
>>
>>17123144
It's the best.

That, or I'll be nagged about taking the HIV medication literally for the rest of my life and not having mom nag at me is kind of a primary goal of suicide anyway.
>>
>>17122850
Browse 9gag.
>>
>>17123211
9gag won't give you a terminal illness. It will kill you right away.
>>
Consume carcinogenic substances.
>>
>>17123150
>did some cringy shit
>loose job and life goes to hell

Either sue for damages, begin standing your ground and asserting yourself, or start bullying your bullies.
>>
>>17122850
>What's the fastest, relatively painless way to aquire a terminal illness?
Needle sharing with HIV patients. Sex with them is less painful, but statistically it's not nearly as quick.
>>
>>17122850
First of all don't do it
Second of all, suicide with pills is easy and semi painless depending on pills
>>
>>17123612
I tried painkillers once already. I got anxious and started throwing up, mom walked in on me vomiting pills.

>>17123599
Where do I find someone who's infected and down to sharing needles with a complete stranger, no strings attached?
>>
See a psychiatrist. You sound depressed or suicidal.

This is actually something a close (suicidal) friend of mine wanted to have happen to her for a while.
>>
>>17122850
smoke crack
>>
If you dont want to go somewhere
>Put hand into vineguar for few minutes
>take it out
>Hit something
>Hand broken
>>
Slow dose radiation you'll get cancer painlessly, but the cancer won't be painless.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.