[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here smokes weed? Is smoking weed bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1460820220789.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1460820220789.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
Anyone here smokes weed?
Is smoking weed bad?
>>
it's not bad but smoke only with good friends and do it with good attidute in comfy safe place
>>
You know that meme about vegans announcing their veganism at every opportunity? Weedfags started that.

Your grandma must be so disappointed.
>>
Just don't make a lifestyle out of it. People who do end up as losers.
>>
dont do it every day
>>
Smoking weed isn't bad and there's literally zero proven negatives to smoking weed.

Problem is that people who smoke tend to be annoying fucks and/or degenerate losers so as long as you aren't dependent on the good feeling it gives you probably don't fit into those categories.
>>
>>17122161
If you're under 25 it can potentially stunt your functioning if you go at it too hard.
It also makes certain activities, like driving, more dangerous.
>>
So smoking them in moderation (2 times week) is fine?
Is smoking alone a good idea?
>>
>>17122217
Well, there are negative effects on the brain when you're still young, but gets neuroprotective once you hit the 30's.
So I'd say avoid it for now.
>>
>>17122240
Some people prefer to be alone when they smoke.
>>
>>17122243
I'm one of those. When I'm high, I become very introspective.
>>
>>17122241
I am currently 20. Is it a bad idea to smoke?
>>
>>17122202
>>17122217
mostly these, honestly. there's nothing wrong with doing it but you turn into a degenerate "ayyyyy lmao 420!!!!" when you make it your life.
>>
>>17122254
Well, I can suggest you to wait for a few years until you do it.
Also, I'm totally against everything that alter your mind, so being drunk or high is a no-no for me. But yeah, my opinion.
>>
>>17122291
...eating food also alters your mind. and breathing. and drinking water.
>>
>>17122297
You know exactly what I meant, stop being so petty.
>>
>>17122297
He meant psychotropics, ya fuck
>>
>>17122254
steve jobs spent several months tripping on acid when he was 20. a little pot is not going to destroy your brain like mom says
>>
>>17122161
Depends on what you want. Smoking is a quick way to make friends, and there is nothing that compares to your first concert while being high off your ass. However, I got turned down by the girl of my dreams because of my drug use. So yeah... like most things, there is a good side and a bad side to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 600x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 600x191
Well I used to smoke weed all the time but now it gives me hardcore psychosis. Also everyone always praised it as some miracle drug that even helped with depression but it only ever made my depression worse, nearly killed myself.

Word of the wise, it's good every now and then but never make it a habit. I've hung out with too many stoners in my stoner days to know stoners aren't good company
>>
>>17122161
Smoking weed is fun but, don't get like too into it. Some shape their whole personallity about it and brag about it all the time. But it's more fun when you're young there's a time when it's best to grow out of it...
>>
It's not bad
Just do it when you're happy
Or else, if you're sad, you are going to get worse
>>
>>17122161
OP there is nothing wrong with smoking some weed but don't go overboard with it.
>>
>>17122161
You don't need a safe place, you don't need good people. Weed does not drastically affect you unless you psych yourself out because you think it does, I smoke good shit 3 times a day and I'm always working and doing shit high.
>>
>Is smoking weed bad?

It's not good.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.