[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be with gf >she dumps me in february >it still hurts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1457059725250.jpg (99 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457059725250.jpg
99 KB, 700x700
>be with gf
>she dumps me in february
>it still hurts as fuck
>see on her facebook walls posts from begining of march adressed to her new bf
>"I love you honey" and shit like that
I'm mad as fuck and depressed
how to I get over this?
>>
>>17122136
Stay away from her Facebook page and generally avoid her as much as possible.
>>
>>17122136

dont read ex's facebook...its always going to be a disaster. The first thing i do with ex's is delete every point of contact. You are always going to find something you dont like if you snoop around.
>>
>>17122136
> 1st come to terms that it's over
> Breifly forget she ever existed.
*unfriend her/block all contact
*delete any photos, memories
*make sure you never see her again/work with her
>begin self improvement journey
> read, Biz, Fashion, and Fitness
> find passion
> let 2-3 year evolution begin
> become happy with yourself & accept yourself
> suddenly notice pussy, money and respect pouring from every direction.
>>
>>17122136
Unfollow her on facebook you fuckin idiot
>>
>>17122136
Keep in mind that it's more than likely an act. She more than likely hasn't moved on and this is the easiest way to deal with it. If this boyfriend she has is a rebound then just ignore her altogether until your shit is straight and I bet you will be over it before her. Make her wonder what happened to you, and then when she talks to you for the first time in a while she will probably be surprised at how well adjusted you are. If she's being this blatant though maybe she's just being a bitch. It's hard to say.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x429
delete facebook. go on a a drug/alcohol bender for a week. cry at stip clubs, punch holes in the wall. eat protein and creatine, spend all day at the gym for the rest of your life. acquire currency, etc etc
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.