[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a CS degree worth it if you're a sperg that can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: community_image_1373769616.jpg (294 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1373769616.jpg
294 KB, 600x600
Is a CS degree worth it if you're a sperg that can't network well?
>>
>Having a degree about going Long A and making sure you plant for long so you can AWP the defusing CT
>>
>>17122035
Just dont be sperg/autismo in the interview ans youll be ok
>>
>>17122035
learning how to network would make mostly anything degree more useful OP, it's how you get employers to hire you.
>>
PROTIP: Everyone has some degree of social anxiety, it's solvable by exposure, and it's something you'll eventually have to get over in between now and your far-off death.
>>
>>17122035
I'm a fucking loser and I managed to get a job through CS. You should be aware that the field is getting saturated as fuck, though.

>>17122054
Get the FUCK off my webzone, normie.
>>
As long as you can mask it, you'll be fine. Worked for me.
>>
>>17122054

I already tried that, didn't work so well. Some poeple just aren't meant to be popular.
>>
Face it, OP, every job requires networking. You have to be socially involved when you work. Not everyone likes to talk or work with other people, but they suck it up and do what's needed to complete task.

All that being said, computing in general has the lowest threshold of networking required.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.