[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl I am seeing is currently at home sick with a cold, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Thanls.png (261 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
Thanls.png
261 KB, 500x379
A girl I am seeing is currently at home sick with a cold, and I was thinking of dropping by with something to cheer her up. Do you have any ideas?
>>
tel her you're coming! she might not want to you to see her like that...
ask if you can bring something from the drug store and also bring something to entertain her. a book or a movie...
>>
File: Manhattan.jpg (411 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Manhattan.jpg
411 KB, 2000x1000
>>17121933
I know she doesn´t want me there having a cold, I was thinking of dropping there with a gift or something funny and then leave
>>
>>17121939
so, just leave it at her doorstep? because i can tell you that girls don't want to have you see them with bed hair, sniffly noses, pajamas and unshowered...
>>
>>17121941
Shut the fuck up. OP don't listen to this fool and be sure to see her
>>
>>17121941
Well not doorstep no, I was thinking of giving her whatever I brought her, giving her hug, and then say something along the lines of "I just came here to check on you, get better soon"
>>
>>17121947
>giving her hug
Have fun catching the plague.

Give her some chicken noodle soup. It's classic, it works, and no one likes having to make it themselves when they need it.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (68 KB, 182x145) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
68 KB, 182x145
this isn't a slice of life anime, man
if she's home sick, she'll look like shit! she'll be miserable and not want to see a soul.
unless you're her long-tern bf, stay the hell away.
if you REALLY wanna do something nice, call her in a day or two and if she's feeling better and doesn't mind seeing you, then you may drop by. but don't stay long! 30 minutes are more than enough. Be fucking nice.
>>
>>17121955
She is vegetarian though
>>
>>17121958
Drop her
>>
File: 1451117811639.jpg (14 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
1451117811639.jpg
14 KB, 512x287
>>17121956
Well... we dated until a month ago, and now I am trying to get things back together, so there is a great deal of intimacy between us, but yeah, maybe I should only go there tomorrow if the sickness persists
>>
>>17121958

Tofu noodle soup? But I'm pretty sure the magical healing powers are all in the chicken screams so idk.

Miso is also good, is miso vegetarian?

Or fresh ginger and lemon for tea.
>>
>>17121958
>she is vegetarian though

Yeah you should just go to her house and say you're leaving her. Keep the present for yourself too and you'll have one of your best day ever.

Thank me later.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.