[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet Russian girl on interpal >they are my favorite kinds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: xx43.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
xx43.png
30 KB, 633x758
>meet Russian girl on interpal
>they are my favorite kinds
>tells me how she loves me, wants to live with me
>months go by she starts telling me how she really needs money or will be kicked out of her apartment
>decide to send her 3 thousand
>blocks me

I have 500$ in my account now and contemplating suicide.
>>
Whew lad...
Golden money rule: "only borrow money you can afford to never see again".
>>
A fool and his money are easily parted.

First of all, where in Russia does rent cost 3000 dollars? How can she afford a place so expensive if she's about to get kicked out, why doesn't she move?

I'm not even debating the stupidity of sending a person you never met on the internet money...you didn't even make a logical deduction of her situation.
>>
Well don't feel so bad for yourself, it's surprisingly easy to fall for some con schemes. I guess you should contact the police to try and get your money back, but I imagine most likely nothing will come of it.

Don't kill yourself over 3 thousand! Just accept that people make mistakes in life, sometimes embarrassing mistakes, but lots of people lose absolutely everything and they still manage to live a happy life in spite of their hardships. And at least you learned your lesson!
>>
>>17121796
Im putting up the rope right now
>>
That was embarrassing. Just remember for the future - never send money to people you don't trust, and you shouldn't trust anybody on the internet since they may lie about just anything.
It's a shame you wasted so much money, but everybody makes mistakes. Actually I sent some money to a girl from the internet before too, although it was like, 50-100 bucks in total. Fucking bitch still pisses me off when I remember her, and I cringe a little every time, but it ain't a big deal. You'll make more money again.
>>
>>17121778
OP don't kill yourself, just don't be a dumbass next time. 3 grand isn't worth dying over track her down and kill her. if you want to die.
>>
File: 1461282154541.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1461282154541.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>17121798
DO IT YOU DUMBFUCK! DO IT!
>>
chalk it up to a learning experience on the nature of humans and how you should never trust them, that's all, you'll be okay champ, and someone will love you that you don't have to pay 3k for.
>>
>>17121778

DUDE.
That is the oldest trick in the book. Young, muscular and good looking guys from Italy do this on German dating sites SO often to old widows/ ladies in their 40s and 50s, that the newspapers sometimes warn about it.

I have no pity for you. If you are so stupid you deserve your misery.

Don't kill yourself though.
And get off of that site. Even if you find a women there, she will divorce you, as soon as she has the legal permit to stay.
>>
>>17121778
"She" is either a fat 40 year old guy in his dirty underwear or a Nigerian professional conman.
>>
>>17121778
dont feel bad OP. i once tipped the pizza guy a 20 on accident.
>>
>>17121778
You got fooled. Get over it. It happens almost to everyone in some degree. Just make sure it wont happen again. It is not worth killing yourself for that.
>>
>>17121778
Yeesh man, i give too much money to beggars too (soft heart, can't help it) but even i've never given that much.
That's a fucking shit-ton for russia anyway, that'll probably pay her rent for a year. Goddamn you got suckered.

Don't kill yourself though, just let this be a lesson to you.
"Fool me once, shame on you."
"Fool me twice, shame on me."
You'll make back the money and feel better.

And don't feel too bad about being taken for a ride here, from my experience naive people are better people. Much better than being a bitter, cynical fuck who can't trust anyone.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.