[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you become a girl that guys get crushes on/feelings for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 490x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 490x366
How do you become a girl that guys get crushes on/feelings for?

I do the best with my appearance, I meditate and do a lot of introspection so that I can work on my personality flaws, I try to be as interesting as I can be

Any advice?
>>
Be seen.
>>
Don't seek validation from other people.
Work on yourself for yourself.
>>
>>17121608
>I do the best with my appearance
You're fat, aren't you?
>>
>>17121608

Okay, I'll create and Do's and Don'ts list for you;

Don't;
>Stand around looking pretty hoping some random guy will walk up to you randomly hoping you'll reciprocate any feelins he has, without the fear of himself looking creepy. Because this won't ever happen.

Do;
>Anything to make him know you're interested. A smile, and wink... literally anything more than "casually glancing at him" will do.
>TALK TO HIM. OMG if you say "but men need to make the approach" then you're a lost cause, can't be saved.
>Ask a guy out, maybe?
>>
>>17121608
Not everyone has others getting feeling/crushes for them. I also grew up doing my best, hoping that a girl would sooner or later fall in love with me. It doesn't happen. I either fake personality traits i don't have or no girls. Just get over it and live your life.
>>
honestly, just dont try so hard. Meditation and introspection are great, but you shouldnt be doing that that to fix your flaws to gain admiration of others, fix your flaws because you want to. Also, youre either interesting or youre not, dont try to be anything. At all. Just be you.
>>
>>17121736
just b urself ;^)

In my opinion men are afraid to approach women with genuine intentions because of how it makes them seem (creepy, and giving unwanted attention) you probably look fine, but I think that dating norms are sort of out-dated. You need to show obvious interest in people who you are interested in, once that's obvious the person you're interested will be a lot more open to that type of advance, or they won't be and it's the wrong person for you.

'men' is a huge spectrum that's filled with many different types of people, you're making a mistake by generalizing girls into a category of 'crush-worthy/ 'not crush-worthy' Every girl is capable of capturing a guys interest and feelings, you just don't communicate with enough men to have a pool big enough to see who you like/likes you.
>>
>>17121608
post yourself
>>
>>17121758
There are plenty of guys that I've liked, no guy has said they liked me back
>>
Well, what do you want out of this? I'm one of those girls that can make any guy fall for them. But then i took a break of that because i realized that i was so used to the attention that i forgot to focus on also gaining a guys respect. I started again with that new set of values and so far it works like a charm. Ask away, it seems like too broad of a topic to condense into a single post...
>>
>>17121776

What about guys who said they like you, but you didn't like them back?

That statement honestly doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>17121776
that happens, I feel similarly sometimes, there's a lot of people in the world, your failure rate will be high, everyone's is, finding that connection isn't easy, and it's dismissive to assume it's because of your looks or how you act.
>>
>>17121780

>What about guys who said they like you, but you didn't like them back?

They don't exist
>>
>>17121777
Please tell me what guys fall for, what you do to make them fall for you
>>
>>17121797

Oh really?

I like you.

There you go, instantly proven wrong.
>>
>>17121806
thats dumb dude
>>
>>17121797

what if they do but you are so distant all the time that they dont aproach you because of it?
>>
>>17121812

As dumb as saying nobody has ever liked you.
>>
Getting guys to get crushes on you is very easy, question is how the fuck do you know?
Its not like guys tell girls we crush on them, its kept secret
>>
>>17121608
Just open your legs, useless cunt.
>>
>>17121819
I'm not distant

>>17121822
Why is it dumb to say that when you've never been given any indication that someone has liked you
>>
kys
>>
>>17121800
It's easy as pie. You have to get their fantasy going. And i'm not only talking about sexual fantasies. Thise play a big role, you can get ay guy to sleep with you with that alone. But if you want him to fall in love with you, you need to get him to fantasize about your future together. Disclaimer: i strongly advice you to not just "play the part". If you put on an act, you will let your guard down one time or another and this will deeply disturb any guy/push him far away. Instead, try to really BE all those things.
Let's start with the simple stuff. Sex.
What you want is make him curious. Your first step is flaunting your looks. That means that you feel confident and hot in your body. Which will show in the way you talk, carry yourself and you "radiate sex". This can be achieved by not giving too big of a fuck about your "flaws". Try to low key work on them if possible (like improving skin/hair/figure) and just play your better assets more. This implies that you know your worth and also, that you won't be "ashamed of your body" in bed but instead be confident in being a sexual being and owning your desire. Which is more than most girls can say about themselfes.
What helps tremendously with this is to make sure to always look your best. Yes, that means shaving in winter and keeping up with your pedicure at all times. It might not be visible, but having babysoft heels and neatly trimmed pubes goes a long way in making you WANT to flaunt that body. For dressing, emphasize that you, infact, are a GIRL! Wear all that crap guys can't. You can be cute and girly witheout being over top and looking like an exploded cupcake. Think lace, skirts, flower and other prints, body-hugging, dresses, tights, jewelery, heels if appropriate, pastels,...

Don't do bows and cringey "quotes". Don't do animal prints, short shorts, net, miniskirts or very low cleavage. We'll get to why not later.

Cont
>>
>>17121829

Because that is the kind of stuff that doesn't need to be implicitly said.

Attraction is subtle, but obvious if you know where to look.
>>
File: 1462535532840.jpg (22 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
1462535532840.jpg
22 KB, 252x249
>>17121608
Be good lookingvyou dumb fuck.
>>
>>17121841
Cont

What you do with that, is make a guy VERY AWARE that you are a girl. But what's even more important, make him VERY AWARE that he's a man... It's one ge to do that, he's hooked and will want more of you. Make sure to not overdo it or it will be VERY cringey. It's also cringey when you obviously do it on purpose. I like to make a guy feel manly. But i mostly do it because i think it's endearing af to watch him beam in delight and bask in his moment. That should be your main goal when doing that.

Whew, need to switch to my pc...
>>
File: 1448647709534.jpg (27 KB, 340x440) Image search: [Google]
1448647709534.jpg
27 KB, 340x440
Ok this is being a 100 percent serious.
Theres a girl i knew who had like 20 guys crushing on her and was liked by virtually everyone.

She looked mediocre, had no fashion sense and had a poor background. generally had nothing going for her except tons of guys falling for her and i assure you it's been a 100% her personality. She was probably the archetype of a perfect female personality.

main points were:

I guess you'd be happy with finding a decent LTR material guy, so personalty is like 70% of the importance here.

>Acted kinda motherly
>Smiled and seemed genuinely happy 95% of the time and when she wasn't she didn't act that way(rare in my country)
> laughed about jokes, even bad ones by nerds
> was very inviting open, caring to her friends even those she didn't really like that much
> one of the maybe 3 girls i met in my life who could laugh about herself.
>acted kinda clumsy sometimes. She really knew how to activate the protective instincts in a guy

You will attract a lot of guys with low experience that way, but as soon as the normal guys realize, that you are wanted by a lot of people, they'll start to fight for you.

Don't make the mistake to act like the person that you would be attracted to. Guys aren't looking for bossy career women who make their men beg for a hand job after she came home from a 10 hour day at work, just like women generally don't fall for pushover doormat guys who will do literally everything for a woman.

Girls are always looking for an "interesting guy".
Its not as important for a guy to find a "interesting girl", but rather one that makes them feel interesting.
>>
>>17121608
be attractive.

don't be unattractive.
>>
>>17121851
I'm that >>17121777 girl.
and i can 100% confirm this anon is spot on.

i don't have a lot going for me. actually, i have some realy big "red flag"-type flaws. but guys fall for me left and right.
>>
>>17121844
should i go on or am i boring you to death?
>>
>>17121858
cringing me to death...
but go on I enjoy reading your perspective
>>
>>17121859
>cringing me to death...
how so?
what do you not like hearing about what i wrote?
>>
>>17121613
/thread
>>
>>17121864
You weren't focusing on actually bettering yourself as a person. You just emphasized the importance of looking fuckable.
>>
>>17121871
did you skimp over the parts where i said to not "put on an act" but actually incorporate those things into your personality? after all, you are the one who asked how to get a guy to fall for you. i think that whole "do it for youself" thing is overhyped. everything we do, we do for ourself. on top of that, we are social beings. we do crave companionship. and we do a lot work to get that companionship. that's not a thing to look down on.

and i agree, i stated that i'll start with the easy part. being fuckable. that's the foundation, since mutual attraction IS important to build a relationship.
there is a LOT more to come, that will satisfy your "i'm not just here to look gorgeouse"-cravings.
>>
>>17121878
I'm not OP.
I'm not looking down on your perspective or need for companionship.
But just as a thought experiment, try to imagine how you would live life if you didn't depend on the opinions of others so much.
>>
be simple. simplicity is beauty
>>
>>17121884
Thread is about impressing others you dimwit
Thats litterally the point here
>>
>>17121844
>>17121841
This is stupid advice that only works on people who are less intelligent than you are. Basically, if you're dumb, and are interested in attracting dumb people like this anon, then follow this advice.
>>
>>17121884
>opinions of others so much

i never said i do. this all came natural to me. but i happen to love to disect and observe the human mind and social mechanics and obiously, i started to study those trough myself first. i tried to find out why people react to me the way they do. it taught me a lot about humans. i can simply tell op the behaviour i observed in myself that made me the way i am. i'm trying to help, not make her a "bimbo".
>>
>>17121842
there are people who know one else finds attractive
>>
>>17121892
the point here.
but not the point in life, this is /adv/ faggot.
>>
>>17121893
how charming.

however, it was just the tip of the iceberg. and i get how that part makes me sound very dumb. but since the resonance seems to be less than interested, i don't see why i should continue.
>>
>>17121855
every girl has guys falling for her left and right, you dumbell
>>
>>17121898
>i don't see why i should continue.
so we can laugh at how retarded you are in hopes that you will learn something
besides, you've already come this far
>>
>>17121900
ask OP about that...
>>
>>17121904
well then, i'm out
>>
>>17121906
>Someone is challenging my current belief system! I want to remain ignorant of new ideas!
>>
>>17121908
you can enlighten me
>>
>>17121898
you probably shouldn't, I know that you're trying to provide a unique perspective but it's just really superficial, like you're explaining to someone how to fix their lawnmower, people are a lot more complex than how you come across, I beleive you that you have a lot of guys interested in you, but I think that it's probably not correlated to the points you made, you're probably just pretty and charismatic and you're reading too much into the why or manipulation aspect of human interaction. It's like michael jordan telling everyone to eat a lot of spinach to be good at basketball, it just isn't true.
>>
>>17121851
Shit, this is pretty much me but as far as I can tell I don't have guys falling for me ... Or maybe I do and I'm oblivious to it
>>
>>17121914
>maybe I do and I'm oblivious to it
This
Guys fall for girls all the time and we get our hearts broken if we act on our feelings so we tend not to do that so how would you know
>>
>>17121911
Thank you, I find your newfound open mindedness quite refreshing.
However, I really need to use the bathroom. I'll be back momentarily. I suggest you take this time to reflect on the aforementioned ideas as preparation.
>>
>>17121914
that's something that most guys keep pretty private if they feel there is any chance of rejection. You're probably swimming in dick.
>>
>>17121912
you could have given it a honest try and tried to "challenge your believe system" for a change.
i know that part IS superficial.

i'm not very pretty. i'm chubby and have a lot of flaws. i AM charismatic, yes. but that's something OP could learn to be too.
>>
>>17121917
>newfound
i never stated anything else

>aforementioned ideas
i can't find any reflection-worthy ideas in your posts so far
>>
>>17121924
eh I take it back, you're intelligent you're maybe a little misguided but not really wrong, you just present your argument or position in a really *sighhh* type of way. There's a bit more underneath.
>>
>>17121914
see exactly

typically fkn grill on this board

'omg im so alone no one wants me qq' - actually DROWNING in dick
>>
>>17121934
>a little misguided
can you elaborate?

> in a really *sighhh* type of way
that might be correlated with the fact that english is not my first language...
>>
>>17121938
>can you elaborate?
Only that there isn't a formula to follow, or a recipe, that you could act the exact opposite way that you suggested and attract a very opposite kind of person. I just feel like people are smarter than you give them credit for.
>>
>>17121942
>people are smarter than you give them credit for
i know it insults your intelligence that i was talking about sex as my first point to make. but sex, sexuality and sexual tension is not "dumb, or unintelligent". it's not "lower nature".
you seem to have a real aversion to anything that drives humans on a deeper level than "intelect".
i agree that there is no one recipe. but like with baking a cake. you can take one cup of flour and half a stick of butter and get a cake. you can also take one and a half cup of flour and one fourth stick of butter and still get a cake. a whole differnt one, but still a cake. but if you take rice and bacon, you don't get a cake. recipes can vary a GREAT deal, but there are some corner stones that you can't shake.
>>
>>17121929
Alright I'm back.
You presented thoughts that translate better with uneducated assholes. You know, the ones who fuck some chick and then she gets all bent out of shape that he stopped, and usually draws the conclusion that all men are assholes simply because she only appeals to that type of man.
>>17121893 said it in an unsavoury manner, but made a valid point.
More educated men who actually seek meaningful relationships with people are inherently a more critical judge of character. They look for flaws that go beneath the surface but are presented in often subtle ways. They search for attributes that may indicate faulty trust, emotional bullshit, dishonesty, willful ignorance, etc.
Therefore, if you want to be something more than a tinder-dwelling slut, you have to be constantly working to build your character.
(not particularly saying that tinder-dwelling sluts are bad people, just that they have a significantly lower chance of making a meaningful connection.)
>>
>>17121966
It's not that it's lower nature or anything like that, it's just that people tend to consider why they feel a certain way, dumb people will disregard this thought and be happy with whatever 'cake' you bake them. intelligent people consider all aspects of the relationship and think hard about what a serious partner prospect has to offer, even if you're just trying to get their attention or break ice, those types of things are still being considered.

if you're just trying to have a fling or a one night stand your advice is fine.
>>
>>17121969
i wholy agree with you, anon!
i never said anything that interfers with what you just said. i was just STARTING with the basic of attraction. and yes, even educated and non-superficial guys like the stuff i wrote out. for example, the outfit i suggested can translate to something like pic realted. no guy, no matter how much weight they give to a good "character" will push a girl like that away. the character aprt would have followed and i'm sure you would have fully agreed with me. it's a "package deal". just doing what i alrady wrote will get you loads of dick. AS I STATED. but that shouldn't be the endgoal.
>>
>>17121985
dude... which part of "i was only covering the very first point with my posts" don't you get? which part of "this part will only be able to get you unlimited dick, but not love"?
i know fully well that you also need intelligence, kindnes, empathy, selflessnes and so on to secure a good guy. how dense do you think i am?
>>
>>17122000
>you also need intelligence
Actually, id like to pitch in here
Im a pretty smart guy working on my education and i can tell you intelligence in a woman is almost an imidiate disqualifier for me
Many guys feel the same way, hence the "dumb girls have more fun" stereotype since men are generally more attracted to dumber girls
Empathy is much more important, most guys want responsive and sensitive girls who love us
>>
>>17121996
Forgive me for drawing such conclusions, but you have to bear in mind that there are a disproportionate amount of women who believe "getting dick" means obtaining a worthwhile partner, So I made the assumption that was where you were going with your posts.
Also observe the fact that you are posting on website that also houses /r9k/, and most of those guys think sluts are terrible people (generally speaking they aren't totally wrong, but they also overgeneralize and make far fetched claims based on exaggerated claims.
Do continue.
>>
>>17122000
Not that dense. but >>17121996
if this girl were to approach me in homeless persons clothing I would enthusiastically try to have sex with her because she's beautiful. she can get all of the dick she wants just by existing.

*Attraction* has a lot more to do with compatibility in conversation and body language than anything else.

I can be physically attracted to anyone, but attraction in that way is a bit different I think.
>>
>>17122005
whacky I love it when I can tell there's a lot going on inside of a girls head.
>>
>>17122010
*far fetched claims based on exaggerated info
sorry I've been awake for almost 60 hours now.
>>
>>17122010
>"getting dick" means obtaining a worthwhile partner

that's like the faulty approach of every "pick up technique" ever. you MIGHT get pussy. slut pussy. that's not the same as attracting "gf material".

well, sluts are not terrible people. they make terrible decisions and thus have disqualified themselfes for "worthy guys". but that's a whole different topic
>>
>>17122023
right, i was just elabourating on my logic.
>>
>>17122005
i can absolutely assure you that you DON'T want to date a really stupid girl. it might be fun for a few nights, but if she isn't able to hold a controversial conversation with you, you will be out the door in no time.
i'm not saying she has to have a STEM-degree. there are a lot of different types of intelligence. some knowledge about topics like politics, science, society and so on are definitely a requirement for being a "top notch girl".
>>
>>17122030
don't mistake knowledge and intelligence, I think of it more along the lines of having a lot of stuff in your hard drive, vs how fast the processor works.

I've met very unintelligent people who are gods at jeopardy.
>>
File: 1462701178563.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1462701178563.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>17122005
the most important thing about this is that no guy wants a girl who acts like she's intellectually superior to the guy. regardless if she actually is. It's even worse if she's dumber than him and acting like she's smarter.

But i agree with this post
>>
>>17122023
You really dont understand the market do you?
Guys are attracted to girls and there is a reason pretty girls rarely are single because they are desired, you cant skip this step if you want a relationship as a girl
You need to be desired and surprise surprise, that means getting dick

The diffrence between getting a worthy partner as a girl or just getting laid is simply the screening, you screen harder if you want a worthy partner than you would if youre just aiming to get laid
>>
>>17122012
>she's beautifu
she's feminine.
she makes you feel manly because she is tiny and fragile. you feel huge in comparison.
everyone of her features is dainty. yes, she could wear homeless clothes and you would still bend over backwards to get her. probably even more so cause then there would also be the added excitement of "the damsel in distress". and she would look even more like a wounded deer in a dirty and rough parka.
i'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but that's how it works...

that's ONE way. the "delicate, dainty"-approach. then there's the "ready to bear my kids"-look. both work. on different levels, but they work.

sure, all the other points will make you deicde if you just want to get your dick wet or spend the rest of your life with her.
>>
>>17122039
that's very untrue, i'm sorry.
you can be a girl who drowns in dick and still fail to hold a relationship. sure, in order to be able to get a good guy, you also need the "able to get dick" down (but not actually make use of it...). that's the whole point of why i made looks my FIRST POST.
>>
>>17122036
well, actual intelligence should come with the ability to not be condescending. i wasn't talking about "book smart" or "educated" per se. it's a lot more than that
>>
>>17122030
Ive been with dumb girls and trust me, it was awesome
I came home to her, we cooked food, talked about our week, plans for the weekend and it was magical.
I was alot smarter than her but i didnt need to flaunt it, we kept it simple and talked about things we both liked. She might not have been able to understand the math i took in school but she loved me and when i walked up and hugged her she pressed herself back towards me
We spent five years together, the only reason i had for letting her go was because she was an alcoholic and i couldnt handle that

Its been seven years since we broke up but i still long to find what we had once again, you have no idea how hard it is to find a dumb girl with a big heart
>>
>>17122033
that's why i said there are multiple intelligences. theoretically those are
>Musical–rhythmic and harmonic
>Visual–spatial
>Verbal–linguistic
>Logical–mathematical (which is the most valued one by society)
>Bodily–kinesthetic
>Interpersonal
>Intrapersonal
>Naturalistic
>Existential
>Additional Intelligences like humor, cooking and sexual intelligence

that's what i mean by "you need to be intelligent". i don't say beig able to recite phi to the 100. decimal place makes you intelligent in anyway...
>>
I'd recommend tailoring your personality to the whims of all women everywhere. People really dig it when you have no individuality and your only interests are hounding pussy.
>>
>>17122065
did you even read the OP? OP is a girl

ffs anon...
>>
>>17122067
OH AND GET YOUR CLOTHES FUCKING TAILORED it costs anywhere from nothing to fifteen bucks usually and it makes a huge difference.
>>
>>17122063

OP, this is, without exaggeration, the worst grooming advice I've ever seen. Don't list to the person telling you to get some Dior and a cardigan. Don't bother getting singing lessons.

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>17122057
wow. way to be condescending.
just because you have your field of knowledge and she doesn't know all about it (witheout it being HER fiel of study...) makes her stupid?
maybe she had knowledge in areas you have no idea about. like emotional intelligence as it seems...
>>
>>17122042
She could wear anything is my point, she's hot regardless. if your point is "being feminine breaks the ice" then of course, any girl ever will tell you that. You are either physically attractive to someone or you aren't, there isn't anything to
"do" she just exists.

very few women have problem with having as much sex as they want, it just isn't hard for them, and if it is it's because they're very unattractive or mentally unwwell. getting a guy to be "attracted" to you outside of a physical sense has little to do with what clothing you're wearing or how badly he wants to fuck you.

I doubt OP was looking for advice on how to be physically attractive to guys, most girls know some dude who's down to fuck them.
>>
>>17122063
read the op munter
>>
>>17122069

Not really. I just skimread it, made assumptions because this is /adv/, and looked at the image.

I stand by my comment though.
>>
>>17122081
you should really get out of /adv/...
>>
>have crushes on/feelings for

that's entirely up to how you act around the guy and how attractive you are to the individual. be nice, smile a lot, laugh at all his dumb jokes, show your romantic interest in him. if you have stuff in common with him, that's especially important.

if we're talking about harvesting male attention, you need to be able to stand out amongst the crowd somehow and play up your best/most unique features.

i'm pretty boring; but i have very fair skin (fairer than a ginger) and i keep that shit immaculate; that's what usually catches people's attention. i even keep my hair black/dark brown to accentuate my skin color. i'm also usually one of the slimmest in a crowd. (without looking sickly or anorexic) i'm probably like a 7 though, but it's enough to turn heads and have strangers follow me and try to chat me up from the bus. and i live in a rich suburban town, so it's not like down town LA where literally any girl gets hit on or something lol.

but i mean, if you're blonde and slim you've already fought half the battle. blonde girls man... they can be a 5 and snag a chad to marry easy.
>>
>>17122079
>having as much sex as they want
surely, most girls don't. but as it seems, OP has problems with finding a guy that has a GENUINE interest in her. which makes it a requirement that she also knows how to ATTRACT a guy. that's a vital point too. obviously besides a whole bunch of less superficial ones. but it is one. and i assumed that OP needs help in baby steps since she didn't ask me specific questions that implied that she got that part down already.
>>
>>17122083

It's really irrelevant whether the OP is a man or a woman. The sentiment is still the same. Trying to build your personality around being attractive to people can't work.
>>
>>17122093
i wasn't talking about your advice. i was talking about the fact that you dish out advice without even reading the op. that's very unnecessary and unhelpfull
>>
>>17121613
/Thread

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.
-Buddha
>>
>>17122076
Way to miss the entire point of the post
She was seen as dumb by alot of people and was actually held back in school due to her having problems with it but i loved that girl with all my heart

I seek a relationship because i want to feel love, my experience is that dumb girls are much better at this and they seamlessly mix love with sex which is great
Intelligent girls are colder, more calculating and those things are simply not what im looking for

Before you start saying "hey not all smart girls are stone cold" i know but its more likely to find these traits in smarter girls
>>
>>17122090
Alright fair enough, the op wasn't very specific and it's very open to interpretation.
>>
>>17122104
how about finding a girl that is able to exist in a sane middleground between being a meat sleeve and "cold and calculating"?
but i get your point. you might be right. but i don't think that has anything to do with what i call "intelligence". what you describe are girls that think they are smart and thus prone to be entitled. that's not the same in my books.
>>
>>17122105
i'll give you that
>>
>>17122128
Ofc there are diffrent definitions of intelligence yes and the one im refering to is usually the one society thinks of

When im looking for girls to date and i find out she has any form of college level degree i dont pursue her any further because then she doesnt have what im looking for.
I think alot of guys think in similar ways, we seek relationships to find love and feel love. Not debate effectiveness of specific political programmes or theoretical physics
High levels of emotional intelligence could be good but i dont know how one defines that exactly

Oh and FYI i didnt consider her a "meat sleave", she was and still is the best girl ive ever been with
>>
Be in shape. Be feminine. Don't cut your hair short.
>>
>>17122147
>society thinks off
exactly. and because it has a lot of prestigue, it often comes with etitlement and condescence.

i'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, but dismissing someone because they have a degree might make you miss some really good girls. mathematical-logical intelligence paired with emotional and other intelligences is actually pretty awesome.

and i get that you don't seek stimulationg debates in a realtionship in the first place. but it will certainly help a lot in the long run if you theoretically CAN have conversations like that with your wife. just imagine having kids with someone you can't have a sane discussion about religion? that's programmed for drama...

i know you don't. i was just using an exaggerated therm to get my point across
>>
>>17122160
Its a risk im willing to take
What i need out of a relationship...well you know this and i must say the endless search is getting tiresome but i stand by it
Im in it for the long haul and a smart girl doesnt pan out if you look to the long run

This conversation made me sad desu, makes me think back to the time when life was good and that to this day i havent met a single girl who even comes close to her
>>
>>17122194
>a smart girl doesn't pan out in the long run
have fun dealing with stupid bullshit
>>
>>17122194

whatever floats your boat. i wouldn't take the risk if i where in your shoes, but it's your life after all.

well, why did you even break off?

>ib4 she did some really stupid shit because she lacked intelligence...
>>
>>17122197
Id rather deal with stupid bullshit than cold and calculating girls.
>>17122204
>well, why did you even break off?
No she was an alcoholic and i dont mean the drinking at parties type of thing but the drinking at home on weekdays kind of thing. She came drunk to school one day
She kind cheated too and when she got old enough to hit the bars it became very strainous for me
It had little to do with her lack of intelligence but more with the fact that her mother kept having boxes of wine at home and encouraging her to do whatever she wanted, even if it meant losing me
>>
>>17121626
Men need to make the first approach because nobody wants to be branded an easy slut and that's what happens if you make the first approach.
>>
>>17122235
>alcoholic
sorry, you already said that. i forgot...

>little to do with her lack of intelligence
turning to substances to cope and not valueing intimacy and loyalty are all direct results of lacking inter-/intrapersonal and social intelligence.
my point still stands.

but i get that it's nice to have a girl at home that is willing to show affection mainly physical.
>>
>>17122250
Well you may be right because you define intelligence very broadly but i still stand by my point that despite her many flaws i still havent met a single girl better or even equal to her after years of searching

Im getting older aswell and thats really not helping
>>
>>17122288
>better or even equal to her
an alcoholic and cheating bimbo?

where do you even look, anon?
>>
>>17122290
The gym, work, martial arts classes, friends, on the street, night clubs and bars

My standards are pretty high but i wont fucking lower them, id rather keep on improving myself forever if i have to than drop my standards
>>
>>17122310
>The gym, work, martial arts classes
that's where you might meet new friends (guys)

>night clubs and bars
only if you are down for another "meet sleeve", complete with "wild past" and "you don't know my story"

getting to know someone trough mutual friends might be the only real way to find a good partner. work on expanding your social circle. just hanging around with your loser neet guys who don't even have sisters won't help

and i agree. iporving is way better than settling and lowering standarts.
>>
>>17122321
I did meet a girl last year who showed promise
She had gotten out of a relationship with her gf and on our dates she was everything i look for in a girl. She had been with alot of guys prior to switching to girls instead and it didnt really bother me. I dont care what a girl has done before, i care about who she is right now
This girl had the cutest smile and when she blushed it lit up her entire face, to hide it she threw herself into my arms and buried her face in my chest with a hug so i wouldnt see it
I honestly thought my long search was over at that point but i fucked up, became too eager and fell too hard so i think i scared her off :/

Its hard to find girls but hey, i do love challenges
>>
>>17122361
dude, really?

>doesn't value intimacy
>has had "wild past", even dated girls...

only think you liked about her was that she displayed femininity and made you feel manly. just how i said...
she literally only used those two things to get you fall for her head over heals. you really need to up your standarts.
>>
>>17121608
Show your tits. Seriously.

/adv/ teaching girls how to be attention whores...
>>
>>17122373
Uhm, i dont think thats gonna help friend
My standards are too high atm, like i said i cant find a girl who clears them even by a long shot. You might think its bullshit but hear me out

Most girls i meet who carry visual traits i like (warm, kind, empathic) are taken already, had an incredible connection with a girl at the gym a few weeks back but turns out she had a bf so that limits the selection horribly

I dont know how limiting myself further would help at this point
>>
>>17122429
>warm, kind, empathic
>visual traits

w-what?

can you give me a complete list of your standarts?
>>
Of course you have to shit up a thread and not actually learn how a girl normally shows interest in a man.
>>
>>17122436
this. y'all blew it. i was open to tell all our secrets.
>>
>>17122433
Oh sorry, i guess that is confusing
Visual traits is things she would show others
You can observe thesein how she acts towards people/you in a common social setting
Hidden traits are things she doesnt show publicly and you need to dig deeper to find these.

Standards arent really set in stone, its more about chemistry and if i sense something i act on it more or less but there are things i look harder for
You know about the warm personality but what drew me to the girl from last year was also that she was sexually interested and thats a big piece of the puzzle.
Physically the only thing i really demand is that she isnt morbily obese and atleast 10cm shorter than me (im 185cm)

Its not the physical part that gets in the way, its not even the mental part but rather the taken part.
Most girls i meet who could show potential already have a boyfriend
>>
>>17122471
oh. alright. that makes sense.
again, my english getting in my way. sorry

well, i have to tell you that your "standarts" are prone to make you end up with girls like that one last year, iow damaged goods that will fuck you over sooner or later

how old are you?

might be that you are inside the death zone atm...
>>
>>17122478
Im 28 so yeah, thats a big hinderance
Most girls who show the traits i like that actually are single are around 18-20

She was 22 btw, if that matters but the first/best girl from earlier was one year older than me

Whats the death zone?
>>
>>17122503
w-what? the traits you listed should be etablished even more when approaching your 30s.
maybe you should stop dating girls and instead date women. and not SLUT women like that last one...

wait it out. when approaching 30, a lot of early-mid 20's relationships break up and then there's an abundance of single girls again.
>>
>>17122088
True dat
>>
>>17122514
Really, you think so?
Most girls around my age are already, as i said taken so lets disregard those
Those who are single around my age dont match at all what im looking for. Their personality is more cold and i cant really mention anything about how sexually active they are
From what i can tell the higher up in age groups i look the less traits i like i find and vice versa, there are some girls who are younger who acts like older girls but they are pretty rare

Im a patient guy, ive been working out most of my life and im into stock investments so i know how to plan ahead and wait for results but honestly, i dont think waiting will get me any results here because well like i said. Time is working against me
>>
>these threads every day
>always 100+ replies
I feel bad for girls, it's gotta be rough having such a raging need for attention.
Probably interferes a lot with productive work and normal relationships.
Even if this is bait, that applies to trolls too.

>>17122555
Time isn't running out for you yet, 28 is still fine. You're not gonna be banging virgins straight out of high school at that age (at least i hope not) but you have more than 10 years left until it gets really tough (~40).
That's just how the dating game works. It takes longer for guys to get hitched, and that's fine. Guys stay fertile much longer, your biological clock ain't tickin yet.
For what it's worth, my father got married at 38. You got time.
>>
>>17122555
as a man, time isn't really working against you when it comes to dating. girls will always dig older guys. i'm 27 myself. what i can tell you is to find a middleground. there are girls my age who are the most abnoxious cunts you have ever come across. they are extremely entitled and selfcentered. those are the ones who come from "good homes". the ones who never had to do shit to get on in life. the ones that got everything vomited infront of them by their parents. usually, yes, those are the ones with a college degree. i'll give you that.
then there are the ones who REALLY went down the drain. who didn't quiet catch the rope. the ones who "dated girls for a while", are all for sexual liberation, basically liberal free spirits who are actually sluts gone nuts. those come from different upbringing, but mostly had a fucked up childhood and where left to face the world alone and without gudance from an early age.
then there's a group of girls who had to stand on their own feet but wheren't damaged beyond any help.
they might display a few common red flags but actually worked on them and aren't in denial or blaming "society". you need to look for girls from middle to lower class homes who had to "grow up" fast but decided to be decent humans nonetheless..

alright, i have to leave now.
godspeed anon
>>
>>17122574
Thank you friend, take care of yourself
>>
>>17122571
> but you have more than 10 years left until it gets really tough (~40).
its gonna get harder? oh jesus fucking christ
Im not kidding when i say i havent had a date since the girl i met last year
>>
>>17122151
>Don't cut your hair short.

Short haired girls are the shit anon.
>>
>>17121777
Okay miss charming. What did you add to your repertoire of dirty tricks the second time around to get them to respect you?
>>
>>17122597
Could be worse, i haven't had a date in my life.

>>17121851
>Girls are always looking for an "interesting guy".
If this was true i'd be Casanova.
>>
>>17122236
That never happens.
>>
>>17123060
>If this was true i'd be Casanova.

Nigga shut up
>>
>>17123060

Well maybe you're not as interesting as you may think.
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.