[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Way to back out of a confession?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: autistic anime pic.jpg (61 KB, 520x551) Image search: [Google]
autistic anime pic.jpg
61 KB, 520x551
I've gotten over liking her since I leveled with her last Wednesday but I still felt awkward and frosty around her during the day of the class exam (term just ended, now I don't see her since its over). While we were talking about it and she said she wasn't interested in a relationship, she said she wouldn't mind being friends and that she liked me as one, but that she didn't want to get to know me just to date her, yada yaya. Well, do you think we could actually just be friends or would it be awkward. Neither of us have ever dated anyone. Request details as necessary.
>>
Back out of what exactly? If she told you she's not interested there's no problem. And if you don't see her that way anymore either... Now if she had accepted your confession, that would be awkward.
>>
>>17121590
>Now if she had accepted your confession, that would be awkward.
How so senpai?

>Back out of what exactly?
Well I feel the dynamic of my relation to her has been changed. It feels awkward to be around her and I don't want it to feel like I have lingering feelings for her that are the real reason for being her friend. I'm not that good with people in general.
>>
>>17121578
This goes for everyone here: stop calling it a fucking "confession." You're a teenager with a crush on a girl, not going to fucking church.
>>
>>17121622
B-but they do it in my Chinese animus
>>
>>17121622
I mean okay, call it whatever. A conversation in which the phrase "I like you" is dropped. Fagtron.
>>
>>17121578
I've been feeling now that she was right when she said to me, I don't want to get to know you just to date me. I realized that something about me wasn't authentic, and I feel bad about that. That kind of hurts me, I wish to be able to mend that and just be her friend, because I really enjoy her company. I am not great at relationships, as I mentioned, I have not been in one. Before opening up to her I was even worse; I'd been a shut in antisocial for about five years since I started doing that in high school. Maybe this seems a little selfish, and it kind of is I suppose. I've never dealt with dealing with rejection, or the prospect of losing a friend over something I'd done. /consciousness stream
>>
>>17121632
Yes, that's what you should call it since that's what it fucking is. Calling it a "confession" is incredibly pretentious. You're telling a girl you like them, one of several dozen if not several hundred times you'll do that over the course of your lifetime; you're not admitting guilt for a fucking murder.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.