[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mk, here is yet another of what you guys see quite regularly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Mk, here is yet another of what you guys see quite regularly

I want to break up with my girlfriend
Without going into details, she shits me because she's always doing her own thing, doesn't involve me in her personal life at all, that sorta crap
So I've begun to do the same to her
Funnily enough, she still seems to think things are all good, even with us not having spoken face to face or over the phone for almost a fortnight now
We text a few times a day, but I just pretend I have an early bed time (fuck yeah 9pm) which is why I never speak to her at night

So
Ask questions, I'm happy to answer
Don't really have any good quality pics, but will dump if good answers are given to me
They're not even nudes, don't get your hopes up

So, how should I break up with this girl?
Creative ways would be fun, I wanna be rid of her pretty quickly
And we never see each other anyway, so regardless of what happens, it doesn't really matter
Give me things, and I'll see what I can do about giving you some pretty little pictures

Pic related, her
>>
Stop being a whiney clingy faggot. Keep the bitch and find someone else to fill the gaps. Or just be straight with her and say it's not working out. No reason to be a dramatic fag about it.
>>
>>17121419
Fuck off to /b/
>>
File: 1462314375549.gif (103 KB, 370x230) Image search: [Google]
1462314375549.gif
103 KB, 370x230
>>17121419
Why ask 4chan? When you should be doing the talking with her. Be an adult and talk it out
>>
>>17121419
Two weeks really isn't a long time to not see someone. You sound really needy.
>>
>>17121448

You sound like you've never been in a relationship.
>>
Sounds like you've already broken up.
>>
>>17121453
I've been in plenty, but I'm not a whiny faggot about it.
>>
>>17121419
Butts not allowed.
>>
>>17121419
You really should take this to /b/ if you're looking to make a game out of hurting this girl.

As for advice, I advise you to post more pictures of her.
>>
Do you live together? If not, then there's no problem. Just stop talking to her. If you do, start searching for a new place, when you get one tell her it's over because of the aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>17121426
This
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.