[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My grandpa died 2 weeks ago and my grandma died today, they were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dog.jpg (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
17 KB, 220x220
My grandpa died 2 weeks ago and my grandma died today, they were a huge part of my life and I had a super close relationship with both. i also found out my now ex gf she cheated on me with multiple guys and girls during the 1 year relationship. Also said what she was with over 50 guys and girls before me and said she was with only one.

How the fuck do I get over this? I am beyond upset and drunk
>>
File: khlaed.png (76 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
khlaed.png
76 KB, 184x184
>>17121059
shit bro that sounds terrible
i mean i think u already know it's going to take MONTHS to get over all of this
so surround yourself with people that care for you/talk to the people you care for so they could possibly help you get through this
when i broke up with my ex i dealt with it alone barely talking to anybody for months and it was terrible
so i cant imagine having 2 close people die and then your girl cheating on you
>>
sorry about your loss m8, sending you hugs and stuff, watch a sitcom for a few hours you will stop feeling numb

things will get better bro
again, sorry for your loss.
>>
>>17121097
Ya, I already took them summer off school and just gonna kinda hang out.

>>17121099
thanks man, I appreciate it
>>
It will take time, but eventually, you'll get over it. As you might already learned from your losses...nothing is permanent. Take care, life is a bitch. It's a great time to find a hobby, something to release all that tension.
>>
>>17121117
I actually was looking into some new hobbies to do. I gotta say that this is a hard blow
>>
Any advice for getting over this? like what to stay away from or anything that might hinder progress?
>>
>>17121059
you should really go to a doctor and get tested for STDs, you don't know what your gf may have exposed you to
>>
Start writing, learn a new sport/language. think that your grandparents are in a better place, no more stress, no more pain. They are happy and they would like you to move on. Cherrish all the beautiful moment with them and move on.
>>
Don't really know if that helps but at least you were close to your grandparents. When mine died I hadn't seen them in years. Remember the good times with them and forget your ex.
>>
>>17121683
Yeah I lived with them for years and always lived very close to them.

I'm still extremely butt blasted about my grandparents and ex. How long does it normally take to get over this kind of stuff? I feel like I've had a massive loss along with they feeling of not being able to trust people in a new relationship
>>
>>17122257
My grandparents died about 5 years ago. I'm not a very emotional person but I felt very guilty because I had blamed not seeing them on the bad relation I had with my father which was easy as long as they were alive but not so much when they had died. Nowadays I can remember them without feeling bad.
Coincidentally my ex (who I was also with when my grandparents died, can't make that shit up) also cheated on me, but that happened when the relationship had already died, so I guess I can't really compare that to your situation. Still she fucked me over hard after we broke up (we were living in an apartment she was renting) and it took me quite some time to get over that. Like 3 years in a happy relationship long.

Might be quicker for you though.
>>
>>17122696
How long until you were ready to date again? Because the thought of a relationship right now just makes me salty as shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.