[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gf advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1453790207229.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1453790207229.gif
890 KB, 305x320
my gf came in and she caught me redhanded creeping with the girl next door. we were both butt naked and banging on the bathroom floor. All this time she was standing there and never took her eyes off me. guys, I don't know what to do. please help she hasn't responded to my calls.
>>
>>17121009
No song lyrics would be the first thing to do.
>>
It wasn't me.
>>
how could you forget that you had given her an extra key?
>>
>>17121029
Why should she believe me
When I told her it wasn't me?
>>
>>17121009
maybe you shouldn't have cheated on her, you cheeky bastard?
like what were u thinking?
>please help
no. cheating is fucking terrible, my man.
>>
To be true playa, you need to know how to play.
>>
>>17121053
i told her it wasn't me
how do i convince her pls i didn't mean to one thing led to another and it just happened
>>
>>17121056
is this bait
'hey that wasn't me fucking my neighbour on the floor of my very own bathroom baby please take me back'
>>
>>17121056
say someone put a mechanical spider in your brain that injects you with demonic impulses because they want you to fuck up your life and cause as much chaos in the world as possible

say you hear whispers in the walls that tell you to do all of these things you hate doing and when you cheated it's because you hallucinated a minotaur that told you it would kill you unless you "unleashed your beast" on that girl for his amusement and that you saw him jacking off in a corner during the whole thing, getting off on your tormented soul, ready to pounce on you and eat you alive should you have chosen to do the honorable, not shitty thing (not sleeping with other women)
>>
>>17121063
come on brother help me out here i was practically raped she pushed me into the kitchen and fuck me on the counter
>>
>>17121067
nigga you're fuckin retarded
enjoy not having a girlfriend and no pussy on demand
>>
>>17121067
Did she catch you in the shower?
>>
>>17121072
lmao baka desu senpai i thought this site was for brothers not backstabbing bustas
anyone please help
>>
>>17121076
yea senpai she even caught me on camera
>>
>>17121086
Tell her it wasn't you.
>>
Never admit to a word that she says, and if she admits, you tell her baby no way
>>
>>17121086
>>17121089
tell me how that works please
how can u tell her it's not you
i mean for the love of god man it's your girlfriend
>>
>>17121093
do you think I could photoshop the pictures and convince her it wasn't me
>>
you're a fucking asshole, my man.
you shouldn't have cheated on her.
if you don't want to lose her, you should have thought about that before you fucked the girl next door. move the fuck on. she doesn't deserve to be with a piece of shit like you.
>>
>>17121101
I wanna tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused
>>
>>17121101
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>17121106
Tell her something sweet like "Girl, you're my angel, you're my darling angel. Closer than my peeps you are to me, baby. Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel. Girl, you're my friend when I'm in need, lady." She's sure to forgive you bro.
>>
>>17121106
nothing is going to heal her from your actions. you aren't sorry you hurt her; you're sorry you got caught. leave the poor girl alone.
>>
File: 1454662361135.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
1454662361135.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>>17121124
She was there through my incarceration
she's my angel, she's my darling angel
im truly sorry
>>
>>17121127
why did you cheat on her then? if you truly loved her, the cons would of outweighed the pros immensely. you would never hurt the angel you love? assuming you still 'love' her, that is.
>>
I can see why they call you Mr Boombastic
>>
>>17121128
i was drunk and made a mistake desu
i wasn't in a right mind since ma died
>>
>>17121072
Well he apparently has the neighbour so..
>>
>>17121143
drunk or not you made a mistake and now live with it.
ma dying is no excuse to fuck around on your girlfriend
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.