[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck /adv/ how to I keep myself from going straight highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: WDF_1789433.jpg (247 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
WDF_1789433.jpg
247 KB, 2000x1339
Fuck /adv/ how to I keep myself from going straight highschool nice guy when I start liking a girl.

Girls I don't like. No problem treating them like my guy friends, instant banter, and they end up liking me.

Girls I do like. I turn into a total beta faggot and treat her like I'm fucking walking on egg shells. So scared of offending, and it never works out.
>>
>>17120827
if you are interested in someone ask them out immediately.
If you play the "let's be friends" card first, you already lost.
>>
>>17120827
Quit being a bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 523x720
>>17120886
>>
>>17120891
women like confidence.
>>
>>17120897
Be that as it may, who the fuck is gonna go out with someone they just met?
>>
>>17120908
I don't mean instantly. Unless you mean "I find them physically attractive" as "I like them".
As soon as you realize you like someone try to move forward with them. Otherwise they would only think you aren't interested in anything further with them and won't even look at you are a potential partner.
If you keep waiting, by the point you man up, they probably already have a burn image of you as one of their "friends" that would make impossible taking things further.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.