[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello friends! so im canadian and i got a 30mph over speeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Hello friends!
so im canadian and i got a 30mph over speeding ticket in newyork back in february, i never paid it and tommorow i have to go to detroit..
my question is will my new york speeding ticket affect me in a different state (michigan)? or will they stop me at the border? thanks for the answers friends!
>>
I'm not really sure here but I'm pretty sure that the ticket is at a state level and not a federal one so you could go through other states and not get in trouble, kind of like the elder scrolls. But I would read up on it more online
>>
Why didn't you pay the ticket like you were supposed to? Why were you driving like a moron to begin with?

It's a shame you aren't charged with a misdemeanor and promptly told to fuck off at the border point.
>>
A friend of mine told me that he got a speeding ticket in Toronto and years later he tried to go to Montreal but they wouldn't let him cross the border until he paid it.

I wonder if its the same in the other direction, let us know OP.
>>
>>17120780
>30mph over speeding ticket in newyork

That's pathetic
>>
>>17121062
he probably got it on 9A, you're driving along on the highway then all of a sudden you're in a small town and the speed limit goes from 55 to 30.
>>
>>17120780
They won't have an all points bulletin out for you. But if you break the law and they run you through the computer for past offenses, the not-paying-the-ticket more than the speeding ticket itself might very well be on the all-states database.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.