[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how caN YOU PULL AN ALL-NIGHTER FOR MULTIPLE DAYS!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 321x322
how caN YOU PULL AN ALL-NIGHTER FOR MULTIPLE DAYS!?
>>
>>17120556
Unless you actually need to, it's gonna be difficult.
I once did around 40h awake because I had to finish a project. By the time I went to sleep, I was hearing things
>>
>>17120556
Drugs.
Outside of that you'd need to condition yourself by staying awake for long periods before you do it, even then it's really hard.
Not to mention that it's really bad for your health.
>>
Why would you want to? You feel gross
>>
You would do bad in all your tests in 4 days
>>
This is a terrible idea and you really shouldn't do it.
>>
>>17120587
For fun. Can't wait to hear voices thanks everyone!
>>
>>17120556
Literally take at least 20 mg of adderall anytime after 4pm.
You will not sleep
>>
>>17120605
>being this dumb

Hopefully you cause irreversible psychological damage that ends up ruining the rest of your life. Actually, you might already be on the road to becoming a retard who ends up having a shitty life anyway because your way of thinking is...well fucking retarded. lol i'm gunna stay up for dayz to hear voices lol cool guys.
>>
>>17120620
Lel what life?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.