[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 year old kissless virgin >Get part time job >7.5/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: DD.jpg (76 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
76 KB, 1280x1024
>23 year old kissless virgin
>Get part time job
>7.5/10 qt coworker has taken a liking to me
>Has literally told me that she thinks I'm good looking and tries to flirt with me
>Thinking about getting her number tomorrow

Should I do it guys? Are women worth the effort?
>>
Nah just stay a kissless virgin forever dude
>>
Yes. How far gone do you have to be to think about not trying things out with her? I wish I had that apathy in regards to women.
>>
What type of advice is this? Of course you should if you like her back.
>>
>>17120532
Why not? Do you like her? This isn't complicated dude. If she wants to have sex, explain that you're a virgin and I'm sure she won't mind. A lot of women, just like men get a little ego boost from fucking a virgin. Don't be a retard and you're golden.
>>
>Do you like her

Kind of but I'm a narcissist.
>>
Have cute girlfriend or have more time to stare at yourself in the mirror? Pick one.
>>
>Dating ever at work
Well if you 're a kissless virgin it might be worth the trouble. Otherwise no, she's probably not worth it.
>>
Well we only see each other twice a week so I don't think it would be too much of a hassel. But I think I'm gonna take a pass on this. I only like her a little bit and I'll have more time to workout if I'm single.
>>
>>17120623
As in actual NPD diagnosis?
If so fuck off and leave her alone
>>
File: NOO.jpg (146 KB, 1038x1083) Image search: [Google]
NOO.jpg
146 KB, 1038x1083
Holy shit stop making excuses. Just ask her out you faggot.
>>
>>17120532
what a shitty relationship that would just cause shes willing eh
>>
>>17120532
>Are women worth the effort?
>>
File: image_4.jpg (282 KB, 693x1006) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
282 KB, 693x1006
>>17120749
THIS
H
I
S
>>
I belive in you op. Try to be cool, as inbe the best you can do.
>>
>>17120532
Go for it. One less kissless virgin on 4chan. Decide whether something is worth it or not after you've done it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.