[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out my best friend got a new job. I found out through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: b2-1.jpg (76 KB, 508x769) Image search: [Google]
b2-1.jpg
76 KB, 508x769
Just found out my best friend got a new job. I found out through her snapchat story (the equivalent of a public facebook post)

I'm a little upset that she wouldnt tell me something like that; we just had a two hour long conversation a few days ago and it wasnt even brought up. I'm her best friend, I want to know whatd going on in her life. Should I be upset over her not saying anything or am I getting butthurt over nothing?
>>
Butthurt over nothing.
>>
>>17120117
break up with her
>>
>>17120117
you've been giving her to much freedom OP, put a tracker on her that'l show her whose boss.
>>
im cornholio i need tp for my bunghole

why dont you just talk to her and tell her, hey I read on snapchat you got a new job

perhaps you are not her best friend thats why she has not told you, she already had that conversation with someone else
>>
>>17120117
yes u should because that means she used u
unless shes always slow with replying
>>
>>17120117
defecate in her mailbox
>>
>>17120117
You're not her best friend
You're an orbiter
>>
>>17121621
this

you have no right to be upset, the information she decides to disclose his her own buisness, you're not entitled to that sort of information, not even if it was your girlfriend.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.