[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yesterday I came seeking help on this insane guy from an obs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Yesterday I came seeking help on this insane guy from an obscure chan who cut himself on cam. Now he's looking for a gun to shoot someone.

the video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=09e_1462323576
archived thread: 17116833

can someone call the waterloo police now? i'd do it but i'm too much of a sperg.
>>
>>17120033
archived thread: >>17116833
>>
i'd post a link to the chan but the spam filter won't let me.
>>
>>17120033
>waterloo police
waterloo police if he's in england he can get a gun OP,
>>
>>17120062
there is a link to the archived thread on the liveleak
>>
>>17120076
waterloo/kitchener ontario canada, gun laws are way more lax there
>>
>>17120078
it's entirely possible his parents have a gun cabinet.
>>
>>17120085
Would he ask for a gun if they did?
seems fishy
>>
>>17120089
idk, the guy is nuts. he might give up on the who gun thing and buy a machete and go on a hack and slash through the streets.
>>
File: 1315105001887.jpg (83 KB, 498x363) Image search: [Google]
1315105001887.jpg
83 KB, 498x363
>>17120033

Fuck off. You and everyone in that thread continue to supply him with attention he wants. If you really give a fuck, report it yourself. Go to his local police website, anonymously report whats going on. Boom, done. We don't need a second thread on this fucking retard
>>
>>17120151
right because how dare i post about something that is actually important on a board about banalities like "how do I get with her", "why did she leave me", and "how do i get gf"? yeah fuck off.
>>
>>17120188
Ok. So you're just going to keep posting this thread because you're too much of a faggot to choose the obvious solution?
>>
>>17120200
as i said i'm too much of a spreg/faggot to contact the police. hence why i made the thread. but you're not so do it.
>>
>>17120214

kill yourself
>>
>>17120220
only if you tell me how to get gf
>>
>>17120249
>hey, yeah, I uh, I'd like to make a report. I'm not sure if there's anything you guys an do about it but there's this guy online threatening to kill people in this area. I have the web address if you need to check it out.. Okay it's blahblahblahblahblahblahblah.. Alright, thanks
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.