[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African Ladys in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 65fASMm.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
65fASMm.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
Is it possible to be with black woman in Africa?(I'm white)
Are they more loyal than other races in general?
Can you post some charts about woman and races for exaple: loyalty etc? Don't answer if you want to say "every person can be something something"

If you like win95 most you are good
>>
well according to highly rigorous and peer reviewed research from okcupid, black woman/white man relationships are the strongest and happiest

are you in college? go on a study abroad to africa and get a wife that way. US citizenship is way attractive to most people outside of north america.
>>
>>17120066
I'm from Eu + I want to live in Africa someday
>>
Black girl here. Definitely more loyal, less fussy, respectful, affectionate, nerdy, fun,upbeat. I play tabletop and video games with my white boyfriend.

We are very happy and almost never ever fight. Both of our parents have been married to their SO 30+ Years, we will be married soon.

Go for it! The statistics are correct!
>>
>>17120066
>>17120747
What statistics?
>>
>>17120755
Oh one sec
>>
File: wp_ss_20160507_0003.png (95 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160507_0003.png
95 KB, 480x800
>>17120755
>>
And we're the best in bed. Just sayin...
>>
>>17120774
Legit question. Wouldn't you miss Tyrone's giant dick?
>>
No way, my boyfriend has a big fat dick,side note;there is a such thing as too big. And I don't know Tyrone... :/
>>
>>17120775
Crass.
>>
>>17120030
dam wtf did a white woman do to u LOL
>>
>>17120889
I just find black atractive + I heard they are more loyal. I love when girl have big afro and is nerdy. I heard that they are more like buddys and they act like your partner not like princess.
>>
>>17122070
>love when girl have big afro
One of the big things you'll figure out about dating black girls: You're gonna learn WAY more about hair than you ever expected. Something like an afro requires constant maintenance and is a huge pain in the ass. Actually, that's true for just about any black hairstyle short of shaving it all off. Don't be surprised if she's wearing an afro on your first date and cornrows on the 2nd. You'll notice how much she resembles her father when she puts her hair like that. Trust me.
>and is nerdy.
Don't fuck this up and start dating a Queen Bee. Expect to get thrown into a bunch of drama you're not a part of. You'll be putting beta orbiters in their place into your 60's.
>>
When you say "loyal" what do you actually mean? A lot of sperg burgers confuse this with "virgin and has no male friends" which is going to be impossible if you want a nerdy girl.
>>
>>17122094
She will not cheat on me and talk with me if something bad is happening. If it's unsolvable she will leave me insted of cheating and acting like nothing bad happen. In 2 words loyal and honest(not westernized)
>>
If you are a white guy in a country like Ghana or Kenya, you will be swarmed by black girls wanting to be your gf.
>>
>>17122133
Can black man kill/hurt me for being with black women there?
>>
>>17120030
If she is christian, yes, since most African Christians are very fundamentalist and would never divorce you.

With other religions from there or even atheists be VERY careful. Women from poorass countries that aren't hindered by religion or family usually want white people for their citizenship. As soon as she has it they will divorce you.
>>
>>17122152
no one want citizenship in my country so no need to worry;p
>>
>>17122112
>If it's unsolvable she will leave me insted of cheating and acting like nothing bad happen.
So, if your sex drive lowers (like what happens to 90% of the fuckboys on here) then it's okay for her to divorce you over that? There is no "cure" for a low sex drive.

And just because she has non-Western morals doesn't mean that Western laws stop applying. She'll take your kids and a big chunk of your paycheck. Are you still alright with that?
>>
>>17122140
They are not as safe as European countries, but if you are the victim of a crime, it will be because of your wallet, not because you are with a black girl. Quite the opposite, having a white bf is a big status thing for the local girls.
>>
>>17122140
If you walk though the poorer areas at night, yes.
But there you'd get attacked without her as well, as poor ass black people in such countries often assume all whites were very rich. (good targets).

If you are mainly among middle class people you shouldn't have to much problems. Sure, SOME will give you racist comments over it, but that ain't really different in Europe, now is it?

>>17122164
Kek! Were are you from? - Serbia?
>>
>>17122169
i dont know if I want girl who is with me because of status. Why always must be some cons
>>
>>17122177
you are close try again ;p
>>
>>17122168
still better than cheating + I will look for woman who not value sex as the most important thing
>>
>>17122168
US laws aren't always "western laws", and vise versa, hon.
>>
OP,what African country are you planning to move to?
t. Nigerian.
>>
>>17122396
I'm not sure i heard Mozabique, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola are fine. Is that true?
>>
>>17122413
>Tanzania
Go there. The best one of your list.
>>
Someone give me a black gf RIGHT NOW! REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17122413
They're all good, and relatively peaceful.
You're relocating, it touring?
>>
Black ppl have more health problems than any other race though. They can contract diseases more too. Its a fact.
>>
>>17120030
I date a lady from ghana right now so AMA
>>
In the cheating aspect, black woman are no better than any other woman in that area. I had a lot of black friends and i know for a fact. Black woman bitch more than white and have anger issues. A lot of black guys i met wouldnt even date a black girl cause of this.
>>
>>17122493
she is dating u because u are white or it doesn't matter?
>>
>>17122519
Good question, but does it even matter?
I belive she's attractive to me because she's black and dresses differently compared to the #YOLO generation I have to deal with usually, so nothing wrong if she's dating me bcz I am white.
>>
>>17122541
It's not bad if she is atracted but it's bad if she is dating you because white man is desirable. I like black woman because they are exotic but as u can notice they are not desirable at all so u know my point
>>
>>17122554
As far as I know, she likes me. Of course, maybe she just want, I don't know, citenzenship or whatever, but I try to go by innocent until proofen guilty. What other choice do I have btw?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.