[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ive always been straight, and Ive always had straight friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1459919438028.jpg (172 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459919438028.jpg
172 KB, 1920x1080
Ive always been straight, and Ive always had straight friends (The type that call each others pussies and fags jokingly).
I fell in love with a trans, female to male (No surgery, still acts rather feminine). Im not attracted to any other guy besides him, and I dont know if I should consider myself gay, and I dont know how to admit this to my friends and family. Should I just come out and get rid of all the people that dont support me? Or should get away from him because Ill never really love him for HIM. Im torn /adv/.

Thanks in advance to anybody who posts
>>
You want to get rid of all your established friends because they may freak out about you liking a trans person? A person you might, as you get to know them better, not end up liking at all?

That's a life gamble, OP.
>>
>Or should get away from him because Ill never really love him for HIM?
I think you already know the answer.
If you don't love the person for who they are, just startstart walking and stop wasting each other's time.
>>
>>17119787
Well if she was a female before you're still straight, biologically.
>>
love is love. who the fuck cares if you're gay or lesbian or whatever. if you feel the love inside you just let it guide you. f anyone start questioning you just say you're not sure and you're experimenting. if they leave you for that then fuck em
>>
>>17119795
I know I will have good loyal friends even after I admit, so Im not worried about losing all of them or anything, if anything Im looking at it as a filter to get rid of the shit ones. And Im sure about him, we have known each other for years and have been romantic in secret for half a year.
>>
>>17119808

Well then you already have your answer.
>>
>>17119802
Thats what Im so worried about, I want to stay and I cant get myself to leave
>>17119803
True, not worried about that though
>>17119806
Thats what Im probably going to do when it all works out, thanks everyone
>>
Sorry, but you're a faggot.

Be proud! Shit, if I were a faggot I'd be a fucking OG faggot like, come over here and suck my dick or shut the fuck up.

I love how Millennials will try to do anything but be gay, while being gayer than fuck. That's why "Faggot" is now worse than "Fuck" because if someone calls you a fucking faggot instead of "genderqueer" you make a fucking federal case out of it. You're all a bunch of pussy-whipped STD-ridden whores, anyway, gay straight or bi.
>>
File: 1331755343545.jpg (15 KB, 295x449) Image search: [Google]
1331755343545.jpg
15 KB, 295x449
>>17119821

>it's a 'fucking millennials' post

Man, you're a goddamned millennial. I am too, at 28 years old.
>>
If he reads this, he would be heartbroken. He es a he.
>>
>>17119821
I wouldn't say it this way, but for real if you have a dick and you're fucking someone else with a dick, you're a faggot.
>>
>>17119787
>him

Dude, you're attracted to a girl. You aren't gay.
>>
>>17119821
Faggot.
>>
>>17119843
So this confirms what I've suspected about 4chan (now) all along. You are a bunch of women-hating closet cases and you can only "love" other women who hate themselves so much they dump zillions of chemicals into their bodies and have a penis stitched onto them.
>>
>>17119843
Thats what Im afraid of
>>17119834
I know :(
>>
I mean....where do you put your penis, OP? Does she use a strapon on you?
>>
>>17119849
I'm not, but you little special snowflakes need to know that anyone over 34 is going to think you and your boifriend are faggots. Also freaks. Sorry if that hurts your feeling.
>>
>>17119856
Get a load of this fag.
>>
Okay hear me out now

One of my closest friends is a gay girl, been with her gf for years

Me and my best friend and my sister call each other faggots and whores and whatnot
The girl called me a fag too because she doesn't feel insulted or assaulted by the way we say it and because there is a difference between calling a gay person a fucking disgusting faggot and just a fag she is fine with it
Just like there is a difference between a nigger and a black person

But i also know some people get incredibly furious over it and people who cant take anything as a joke are not people i want to be around

If i was your friend id call you fag but if lets say my gf calls you a faggot i would sit her down and let her know if she cant except it or hold her tongue she can pack her bags
>>
>>17119787
dick + pussy = not gay
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.