[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /adv/, Keeping it short. Went through break up. Got on tinder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1435132995074.jpg (160 KB, 916x1024) Image search: [Google]
1435132995074.jpg
160 KB, 916x1024
So, /adv/,

Keeping it short. Went through break up. Got on tinder. Matched with a hipster-y wishes-she-were-white black girl. I'm heading over to her place at 11 pm for "dinner" and staying over.

Sex is pretty much established.

Any protips on fucking a black girl ?
>>
>>17119484
Don't touch their hair. And be ready for the foul smell down there. They have different microbes which causes an unpleasant smell compared to other groups.
>>
>>17119491
Oh damm really? Im actually curious about the microbe thing. Not op btw
>>
>>17119484
Also, black women have the highest rate of STDS

http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats12/minorities.htm
>>
>>17119506
Obviously wearing a johnny.
>>
>>17119484

Link her to this thread so she can know what kind of scum she's dealing with exactly.
>>
>>17119502
Here:

http://www.mostlymicrobes.com/the-vaginal-microbiome-healthy-differs-with-ethnicity/
>>
As a frequent fucker and self proclaimed expert of african american women, I have discovered the ancient secret to having intercourse with this rare species of human. Read closely.

>You do foreplay and get her warmed up.
>You put your dick in your orifice of choice/availability.
>You cum.
>And then you go on about your life.

Sounds pretty similar to whatever other garden variety of female you've had sex with before, right? Of course it is, dumbass.

Just don't touch her hair.

>>17119491
>>17119506
Careful not to fall for it.
>>
>>17119550

Jerking off to ebony doesn't make you an expert Timmy
>>
File: 1459147561754.jpg (23 KB, 502x502) Image search: [Google]
1459147561754.jpg
23 KB, 502x502
>>17119491
>They have different microbes which causes an unpleasant smell compared to other groups

What a pile of 100% verified bullshit. The only thing that gives me solace is the fact that you are such a permavirgin that you ended up creating "facts" about chicks on an image board to appear knowledgable to strangers. There is also the faint chance that you actually fucked a girl, but she had an STD and you were stupid enough to blame the smell on her race.
>>
>>17119550
Rare species? Have you fucking looked outside?
>>
>>17120091
See>>17119512

Don't be upset at facts, golliwog.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.