[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to figure what the fuck happened to me as a person,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160405_145113.jpg (89 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_145113.jpg
89 KB, 540x540
I'm trying to figure what the fuck happened to me as a person, I met a lot of people who I thought we're my friends and they left me in the dust, one of my friends took my girl and now they both said I abused her and shit, I'm starting to fade away from my good friends, I mean my grades are perfectly fine but wtf is my life nowadays it went from be exciting to the same repeating bullshit, why is life hard to get? Am I dying for this life? Idk I'm in a deep hole but I'm still swinging man. (Yall probably gonna say you're toooo young)
>>
File: 1462607041897.jpg (24 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
1462607041897.jpg
24 KB, 416x700
>>17119376
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1462408652366.jpg (20 KB, 480x439) Image search: [Google]
1462408652366.jpg
20 KB, 480x439
>>17119392
>>
File: SBZXr7z.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
SBZXr7z.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>17119400
>>
>>17119376
We are all alone in this world 2bh senpai. Friends cum and go, that's just how it is. Family is forever though. That's how the saying goes & that's how it's always been, since primitive times. Now you're learning, but you should have known this! Your instincts told you that. The only close friends you'll have are those that you met when you were a kid, and you grew up with them, and stayed close to em for decades! If you don't have that, then you don't have close friends, you only have temporary people who come in and out of your life at their whim. Everyone is looking out for themselves when they not kin. You know this now. So what can you do about it? holla back if u want me to tell u
>>
>>17119422
Thanks Bro
>>
File: 1462607875704.png (49 KB, 1111x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462607875704.png
49 KB, 1111x1024
>>17119440
I am the first replier... I was joking man! ;)
>>
>>17119440
Live your life for yourself, and only for yourself as all others do. This is the current dynamic of our society and there is no reason for it to change now or in the near future. As the years go by and you find yourself climbing in different aspects of your life, career, relationships, etc. the closer you get to the top, you will naturally find yourself inclined to look out for your family. And now that you've been living for yourself and have created spiritual and material wealth, you will have the means to provide for them. As for everyone else, don't worry they can sort themselves out...

peace senpai
>>
>>17119454
You're the best dude. Peace
>>
>>17119376
You're not alone, man. I'm in a similar boat.
>Don't have any real friends
>The people that I used to be closest with treat me like shit
>One friend stabbed me in the back over some stupid slut
>Everyone else just sits on MOBAs all day and don't even consider hanging out in person
>I've even tried playing games with them, but I don't find those games very fun or interesting
>They all get really upset and argue with each other over LoL
>I try to make friends with new people, but that hasn't went well, either
>I work on night shift for the best company within a couple hours of here, so I can't really get a change of pace, as far as work goes.

I've felt like this for a while now, too. I've genuinely tried to go out and meet new people to build relationships with, but it doesn't work.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.