[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP .html No matter the moo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: death-grips-01.jpg (106 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
death-grips-01.jpg
106 KB, 612x380
http://www.personalitypage.com/INTP.html

No matter the mood I keep testing as an INTP. Reading the description, it sounds like the ultimate sexless beta. I don't want to be an ultimate sexless beta. What do?
>>
File: kkaPrL2.png (634 KB, 1024x1022) Image search: [Google]
kkaPrL2.png
634 KB, 1024x1022
Nah, ISFP is the ultimate sexless beta. It's all a whole bunch of whining and NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME BAHHHHHH.

INTPs are good in my book. You just gotta get over the fact that the world is pretty fucked up and you can't change much in it.

Once you get past that it'll be easier to make relationships/get pussy.
>>
stop paying attention to pseudoscience
>>
Yeah, I wouldn't put too much stock into those tests, OP.

I test differently daily, and depending on who's test I take. Pretty much the only consistent result I can derive is that I'm introverted, and I may or may not have a brain.

Truly some mind-boggling revelations.
>>
Learn to utilize your Ti through developing various skills. Bitches love guys with skills.
>>
>>17119061
You do realize that edgy underage /b/tards are the only """""people""""" that recognize that personality test?

You being that up in a job interview they're going think you're a moron---which isn't an unfair judgement.
>>
>>17119061
If you are identifying with being a sexless beta so much then even reading a Sunday newspaper will confirm that for you.

So, uhh, stop identifying?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.