[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding my sex life with my girlfriend boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-54-33.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-21-54-33.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 years since we were 14.

Our sex life just bores me so much! Sometimes she'll do something a bit more interesting like take control ride my face or tease me with her dildo but to be honest it's still kinda dull.

She said she likes the idea of a spitroast so I said let's try it out I don't mind a three some but she always backs out and then says she doesn't.

Her sex drive just doesn't match up to mine ether. Not her fault, she can't have kids because of problems and have to take hormone tablets because her body struggles producing it's own.

But even so, sex is rare and it's starting to make me resent her. Not on purpose at all just a little frustrated voice in my head goes mad when she says "not tonight maybe tomorrow" and then tomorrow comes and it's the same thing.

So any advice, telling her this problem will just cause her to have sex with me when she's not in the mood and I don't want her to force herself. I've always tried romantic nights away ect. Even suggested to live out her fantasy.

Sex isn't everything but when two people don't match up in sex drive it can cause a lot of friction
>>
BDSM
>>
>>17118981
sounds like you've grown complacent in your ability to turn her on.
>>
I know all her turn on points ect and what she likes. When she can be in the mood she'll go for it and get really turned on. But when she's not in the mood at all theres no way anything I do or whoever for that fact can turn her on.

Like I said not her fault but she doesn't have the normal hormones of a adult. Without taking her hormones technical she would be like someone who hasn't reach puberty. I don't hold it against her it's not her fault but I've got a lot higher sex drive than she does and it's causing some tension between us
>>
>>17118981
Tranny
>>
If she was she hid it well... Probably would of had a higher sex drive too
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.