[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can girls with a heart can be found? Every time I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: alone & lonely.jpg (32 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
alone & lonely.jpg
32 KB, 500x285
Where can girls with a heart can be found? Every time I've thought that I've found one they've without exception turned out to be cruel and sadistic heartless monsters. It's happened to me again and again and over again, and I can't tell whether it's just bad luck, or whether most girls are just like that. In my experience it's extremely common for females to convince themselves they have hearts, and yet who then turn around and do the most heartless cuntish shit when they sense you're at your most vulnerable. Where can empath females be found? Churches, or someplace hidden like that? If I could just find someone with a heart to match mine
>>
>a bloo bloo bloo: The Post
>>
I'm an empath with a great and very loving heart. I will love you until you turn on me. If you hurt me or reject me without explanation, if you take my body under false pretenses /- I will be the most sadistic bitch you'll ever know. I will hate you with all the love you turned black. YOU. You had to have done something cruel to these women to get them to turn on you. Because people with empathy and a desire to please the one they love can hate with the same strength if you stab them in their great hearts.
>>
>>17118972
Nobody owes you anything in this world. Not your preacher, not your mother, not your child. No one. To expect kindness and heart is to expect nothing but failure in this world. But, if you go into the world, with a big heart and not expecting anything in return... You start to find those like you who also just want to care.
>>
I love bad luck or girls are just like that-/ the fact that it doesn't occur to you that You could have done anything proves to me you are a narcissist and there's nothing that empathy hate more than energy stealing vampires.
>>
>>17118972
You bring out the "sadistic heartless monster" out of women, plain and simple.

It's you, not them.
>>
>>17118972
>I can't tell whether it's just bad luck, or whether most girls are just like that.
When one girl gets like this, she has a problem.
When they all get like this, you have a problem.

Talk to us more about your philosophy on relationships, and on what these girls have done to you. If all the girls you meet are like this, then there are three possibilities: they're attracting you, you're attracting them, or you're turning them. All three are serious problems, but all three are things you can do something about. We just need more information to figure out how.
>>
>>17119009
/thread
>>
Girls with hearts get shit all over by fucktards. Eventually they wise up and put themselves first. It's not heartlessness, it's self-preservation.
>>
>>17119254
And guys that have to deal with heartless wenches punch them and lock them in closets. It's not abuse, it's self preservation.
>>
>>17119295
eat shit
>>
Women are single-minded, childish bitches, bro. They don't give a flying fuck about you. It's all about them. They can act like they care, but they always revert to cunt princess mode every chance they get. Don't lean on a fucking woman for anything. Develop some emotional self-sufficiency and quit being a little faggot that needs love. You don't need love, because it's an addictive state of mind which tuens you into a weakened clump of monkey shit. Fuck whores, smoke trees and play vidya.

I'm out. Peace.
>>
>>17119382
Nice retort.
>>
>>17119450
It came straight from the heart
>>
It's not their fault they are like that, it's just that way, if you don't have anything to offer they won't register you as a person. A few girls with a heart are the ones you hear about getting hit daily by a drunken loser and still remain by his side
>>
File: tmp_17312-dsgstd511760344.gif (1 MB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17312-dsgstd511760344.gif
1 MB, 350x198
>>17119448
>>17120567
Fucking redpillers. Leave the cancer in the containment boards, creep.
>>
>>17118972
>>17119448
>>17120567

>every woman is a terrible heartless monster

Just curious: Does this include your mother?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.