[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf Cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: doom_4_2016_game-HD-2.jpg (478 KB, 1219x1028) Image search: [Google]
doom_4_2016_game-HD-2.jpg
478 KB, 1219x1028
2 year relationship gone to waste due to her cheating. Around 1500+ photos of her and evidence of cheating, any bright idea to what I can do to make her life miserable? Or even helpers?
>>
No need to use the photos, no need to go out of your way to do anything. If anyone ask, tell them the truth of what happened. That's it. The only way you can fuck this up is if you try to hard to be vindictive. You don't even have to.
>>
>>17118935
But I want to ruin her :c
>>
>>17118975
Literally, pretend everything is normal and fine while fucking another chick. Then let her catch you and her fucking, like plan the timing correctly.

When she starts saying shit to you respond like "Bitch please, you expect me to not find a sexy honey to plow when you been letting every guy on the block to stretch your ragaty ass pussy while im at work? Now get your shit out of my house you cheating hoe"

Do something like that, she'll feel like her gut was ripped out of her, women are very jealous.

ORRRR

Take the high road and just dump her ass and do what anon said, just tell people why you brokeup when they ask.
>>
>>17118912
Post some OP
>>
>>17118912
photoshop her head on to black circle jerk then send it to her parents.. or pray that she dies alone.
>>
>>17118912
Send them to her friends and family.
>>
>>17118988
>you respond like "Bitch please, you expect me to not find a sexy honey to plow when you been letting every guy on the block to stretch your ragaty ass pussy while im at work?

Don't talk like this. Don't ever say anything remotely like this. This is cringey faux-black bullshit on another level.
>>
>>17119154
Females would disagree with you, well the attractive ones.
>>
>>17118912
Why did you date a whore?

You're not a.......a uh...............beta cuck, a-are you?
>>
>>17119194
Because we all know 4chan is where all the experts on attractive girls are.
>>
share some of the pictures with us anon
>>
>>17118912
I know how to push the female's buttons.

1 cut off all contact with her
2 make sure she's still following you on facebook or instagram whatever
3 find yourself another woman
4 she's utterly destroyed because that's all it takes

OH MAN. Bitches fucking HATE to see you go ahead in life. They HATE it! More than anything. On the other hand, they fucking LOVE to see their ex doing like a piece of shit. You have no idea how much a woman will writhe in the pleasure of leaving a man and then finding out that he's poor and living with his parents like a bum. It boosts her self esteem knowing that she hopped off at the right time.

So keep it really simple OP, live your life and become productive, rich, get a hot fucking wife. That is the ULTIMATE revenge.

take it from me, your friendly neighborhood millionaire.
>>
>>17119468
This
>>
>>17118912
>any bright idea to what I can do to make her life miserable?

Yes, don't do anything to make her life miserable cause you'll only be making yourself miserable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.