[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my boyfriend and i were hanging out with some friends and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1451342527786.jpg (130 KB, 618x562) Image search: [Google]
1451342527786.jpg
130 KB, 618x562
so my boyfriend and i were hanging out with some friends and we were laughing and joking, just having fun. he pulls out his phone and says, "guys, wait let me show you what she sent me" (she being me) i was really confused until he started reading some of the sexts i've sent him. i was completely mortified, like beet red. our friends laughed and brushed it off but i felt so embarrassed. when we were leaving he asked why i got so quiet and i finally just told him that it was so embarrassing for him to say that. his answer was that our friends knew we were dating and that we had sex and whatnot so what was the big deal. i told him that was something that i thought was personal and between us but he still didn't seem to grasp why it was a big deal. he said he wouldn't do it again but this isn't the first time this has happened in a sense. he never seems to really understand why something upsets me no matter how much i explain it to him. is there a way to explain it to him better or am i not being clear enough? i just don't know what to do.
>>
>>17118785
Just tell him it was a dick move (it was) and if he pulls it again you won't be so forgiving
>>
>>17118795
Pretty much this OP, don't let him think it's not important to you, your not asking for much just not for him to share personal messages.
>>
>>17118795
>>17118803
yeah i know. he told me it was just a joke and that he didn't think it would piss me off, but damn i really didn't think he would actually say it out loud. i like him a lot too so i guess i just need to keep reinforcing it
>>
>>17118828
Remember to never forgive someone for the same crime
>>
Kek, if something like that could happen to me I'd think he is fucking insane.
Probably I'm more prudish, but I can feel you.
>>
>>17118785
He was a virgin before meeting you and is just showing off.
>>
Uh, what the fuck. Definitely talk to him about that, but be warned that's a huuuge red flag.
>>
If he has to embarrass you to impress his friends, especially over something intimate like that, he's kind of a no-good piece of shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.